✨Xamidimura✨

Xamidimura - a star name meaning two eyes is a lion.(4)

********

⚠️mentions of uncomfortable things.. trigger warning⚠️

*****

Siddharth had a group of boys and girls in front of him in a huddle. His mood was down in a shallow river, and nothing on this phase of earth could lift it up. He knew Sana was looking out for him, no one in his entire life saw him this deranged the way Sana did. He remembered everything that he did when he had his episode, crystal clear. He remembered biting her stomach and licking her, trying to at least get one sniff in, he remembered her kissing him after all that he did. That was why she was asking him, she wasn't wrong at all, not one bit. He hated himself for walking away from her the way he did.

"Good morning Students!" He grinned nonetheless. He loved children.

"Good morning sir!" They all said in chorus.

"I am Siddharth Singh Sathraj, your sports teacher. You can call me Sid, coach, SSS, anything you want to. Not sir. Don't call me sir, we're all friend here!" He announced.

"There's one thing that everyone must remember when you're playing a sport, discipline. Have a way of life. And that applies for anything that you love, discipline yourself to make it yours. If you like writing, then you discipline yourself and give yourself time to free your mind to let your thoughts flow, if you love science, then you discipline yourself to clear your mind and give place to new knowledge and thoughts and questions. And when you love a sport, you discipline yourself to have endurance. No pain, no gain, right kids? So we'll be disciplined but we'll have fun. And if sports isn't your thing and you hate it, come to my right and everyone who love it and play, to my left." He said. He took a deep breath, they were all children from 7th grade. Little ones, but with a million questions. He felt gloomy behind this pretense, so incredibly hopeless.

"Sports are hard huh?" He asked those on his right after sending the ones on the left on a sprint round the ground.

"Yes. Sir. I don't like running." A little girl squeaked.

"But you like playing?" He asked her.

"Yes sir."

"What's your name?" He asked her.

"Mahek."

"Ah Mahek, who else is like Mahek here?" He asked.

Out of 15, 13 of them raised their hands. He chuckled.

"Running is a warm up before any game, but if you don't like doing that, you can do one round on the small ground and we can up that in every class. And you can jog, go on your own pace. However long you want. Okay?" He said, they smiled satisfied and ran off onto the small ground.

"Sports suck?" He asked.

"Yeah." The boy nodded.

"Okay... You like caroms? Chess?" He asked.

"Yes sir!" He grinned.

"Which one?"

"Chess."

"That's a sport too. I'll go get you a board." He grinned, getting up and walking into the sports room. He picked up the bag of pawn and the board and grabbed his phone.

Soul Stranger ✨
Lacuna without your encouragement right now, sir. I'm sorry. I looked that word up, to connect with you more. We are strangers, you're right, but we're soul strangers and that makes all the difference. I'll see you at the car in the evening. Thank you.
9:15am.

Sonder To Ikigai - The Freedom in Love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें