✨Cebalrai✨

Cebalrai - a star name meaning  “the shepherd’s dog.”

*****

One month and a few days later...

"Sweetheart! Hit back!" He growled out when she stopped to take a breath. She stared at him, her chest rose and fell, her cheeks were red, she was sweating everywhere. He could see her body glistening with sweat in her tight shorts and the training bra. The light on top of the ring was yellow. Thin locks from her French braid stuck to her face, and she continued to look at him. He pulled his fist back and pushed it against her face. She groaned loudly, taking a few seconds to recover.

"Arugh!" She screamed.

"Through the nose and hit me back, babygirl." He commanded. She inhaled deeply before throwing her right glove clad fist into the bottom of his ribs.

"Upper cut." He shouted. She twisted her body perfectly, making him grin before a painful blow came at his chin from the bottom. He fell back, controlling his movements and grinned with pride. It hurt so good.

"Good job mera baccha." He chuckled. She gasped for air.

"Did I perfect it?" She asked, hopefully.

"No, baby. You're just beginning. Soon." He assured her.

"Twenty burpees before we go home." He ordered, taking off his gloves. She scrunched her eyes shut and sighed.

"Come on." He mumbled, slapping her plump bottom. It was plumper than it was 7 weeks ago. He pressed his lips against hers, wiping the sweat off her face and her stomach with the hand towel that hung out of his pocket.

"My calves burn." She complained, her lips pouted out sweetly.

"I'll massage you after the shower. Okay?" He asked. She nodded, feeling her heart race terribly.

"Water." She mumbled. He picked up his supper from the floor to the corner and pushed the straw into her mouth. She sucked on it, the liquid brought relief to her throat.

"Twenty burpees baba." He reminded, kissing her cheek. He smacked her bum again, making her roll her eyes and climbed out of the ring.

"Get to it before I come up there again." He yelled out. She flinched. He got onto the speed bag. She got onto her burpees. She sighed, going down onto the floor.

"Sana, leitgayi toh I'll make you run around." He warned. She cursed, getting her hands and toes, doing a pushup. She pushed herself up into a squat and then quickly got onto her feet and jumped up into the air - that was a burpee. She repeated that eleven times, the twelfth time, she slowed down, losing her breath and her body became hot.

"Come up here." She panted, bending over and holding onto her knees to catch her breath. He stopped hitting the bag and climbed back up with ease.

"Do it with me." She breathed.

"How many more?" He asked, pulled her back up and rubbing her chest. She gulped loudly at the way her throat and muscles burnt.

"Eight." She said, catching up to her breathing.

"Good girl." He smiled.

"Let's go, Sweetheart! Come on! Core strong kar and do it well." He motivated, getting down onto his knees. She did the same. They pushed themselves onto their hands and toes and continued the routine. He pushed her so hard to do things that she believed that she couldn't, she felt like he lifted her off of her feet to push her into the sky to use her wings.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her. He pulled out her dress and undergarments from the door bag along with his own sweats and sweatshirt.

"So good." She moaned.

Sonder To Ikigai - The Freedom in Love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें