✨Natasha✨

Natasha - a star name meaning, 'thank you.'

Thank you for the love you've given to Sonder💞✨

Please listen to Judaayi on loop whilst reading this!

*******

Sana woke up in his bed the next morning. She felt a weight on her chest and she opened her eyes with a hope that it would be him. She knew it wasn't, but she could hope. Rightly so, it was Porridge. He looked so warm, so comforting. She smiled sadly, kissing his head. She put in down and sat up. Her head was hurting from crying to the point that she passed out. She walked out of the room to find him asleep on the couch. It pinched her chest but what else could she do about it? So she walked into the guest room and brushed her teeth. She heard the cry of a baby ringing through the entire house, her gut wrenched with pain.

Siddharth sat up on the couch when he heard that cry, his head was heavy. His eyes fell on her figure, walking into the guest room. The sound of the cries were only getting louder. He leaned back against the couch and waited for her, he didn't know what exactly he was expecting to see.

Sonnia was asleep next to Sheena di. She was trying to sit up and cried more.

"Di... Sonn ko leke jau?" Sana asked just as Sheena di opened her eyes to help out Sonnia. She looked up at Sana, there was a certain gloom in her face, a brokenness, so terribly heavy. So she nodded, caressing her cheek. She picked up her daughter into her arms and rocked her, kissing her sweetly. She calmed down instantly but was still whimpering and crying. She handed her to Sana.

"Diaper bag hain dekh waha." She said.

"Main lelungi. Aap sohjau." Sana said, grabbing her bag and walking out of the room. Sheena laid awake in bed, hoping that Sana would find her peace with life. Sana walked into her guest room, and laid the crying baby onto the bed. She was still crying softly.

"Kya hogaya putthu ko? What's wrong, my love?" She cooed, trying to pull off her diaper.

"Maasi is here for Gold Fishie... Dekh." She giggled. Siddharth felt his stomach churn as he walked towards her room and stood against the door post and watched her. She was so loving and sweet as she cleaned up the baby. Her tiny, smaller than usual body was kicking everywhere. He could see how terribly malnourished Sonnia was. She put the dirt diaper on the floor and wiped off her hands on the wet sanitary wipe before she hugged the fresh baby. She sat her up and made faces, making Sonnia laugh. She put her face in her tiny stomach and blew raspberries. A small smile tugged onto his lips as she did.

"Maasi and Gold Fishie are going to be best friends..." She mumbled kissing her cheek.

"Pupu?" Sonnia asked, putting her hands up.

"Porridge is sleeping baby. He'll come out in some time. Nini kar raha hain Pupu." She said.

"Massa..si?" She cooed, spraying out spit as she said 'si'.

"Maasi bey..." Sana laughed.

"Look... That's your cousin..." She whispered, when Sonnia touched the tattoo on her left hand. The one of her holding her angel. Sonnia grabbed her arm and held onto it as she observed it.

"Pankhuri... My Little girl. Just like you." She whispered. He didn't have to look at her to know that she had tears in her eyes.

"Massa..si?" She asked again, pointing to the same tattoo.

"Kinna smart mera baby... Yeah my love. That's maasi." She giggled. Her voice was thick as she wiped away her tears.

"Itne pyaare kyun hote ho tum log. So precious. Di ne sahi naam rakh. Sona jaise precious ho tum sab chote chote nanhe nanhe bacche." She said, hugging the baby. Sona just messed with her hair. He saw the changed color. Especially when the rubberband was pulled off and her hair cascaded down. He saw the changed color and length. The difference wasn't drastic, but it was there. Her body shook silently as she cried against the baby. Siddharth walked into the room.

Sonder To Ikigai - The Freedom in Love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें