✨Angetenar✨

Angetenar - a star name meaning a bend in the straight flowing river. (5)

********

There were so many things that mankind tried to reason with, things that were better off left alone. Like how the big bang happened, how it evolved, how it changed, how it became what it was, what she admired with her utmost being. So many. She wondered what that one particle was, that one thing that this world, these stars, the planets, the stars, the galaxies and the entire universe. What was it? What was the thing that it evolved out of? Because the world so beautiful, it didn't just happen. It existed because there was a transdencial entity that surpassed all understanding, that spoke this world into existence. This beautiful world that His children were destroying. She wondered why anyone would try to reason with that, try to defy the most supreme, the most sovereign.

She was awake for the past hour, in the arms of her stranger, he was asleep, holding her gently close, and his face was shoved in her hair, breathing deeply. She kissed the arm that was wrapped around her chest and stroked the leg that was draped over her waist, spooning her. She wondered how they ended up sleeping slanting on the bed. She could see their secret world outside, the calm mountains of Dharamshala, the serene atmosphere, she liked that it was only her here, her and him of course. She liked how the rest of the world didn't matter, how she was away from what used to be reality. This, her with this man, in this warm and dark cottage, on a mountain, it was a dream. And even more so how she was being held. She had never been held before not even by the one man she had ever been with, she hadn't even slept in one bed with him for longer than necessary. And intimacy had never been so striking to her before. Because the smallest thing he did, there was such intimacy, even now, his arm pressed against her bare breasts covered with the thin night dress, his leg holding her in him over her hip, his palm under the side of her face and his head on hers, he was drooling a little bit, his warm breath was hitting her ear and her body felt full, with a foreign and strange feeling. But soulful strangeness.

She ordered some food from a tiny take away, she craved Chinese, a few kisses would convince him to break his diet. It was a blue night, the sky was the shade of the darkest blue and it was full of stars, there was a crescent moon that night, and at a little distance from it was Venus. It was a beautiful night, she had always wanted this. She didn't know she did, but she did. She kissed his arm. There was a bang on the gate, it was the food.

"Siddharth." She whispered, shaking him awake.

"Sir, uthiye." She said. His eyes opened gently to the  sound of her pretty voice.

"I ordered food, he's at the gate. I can't go out, I'm...  Not appropriately dressed to." She mumbled. He lifted his head up.

"Kyun?" He frowned. She groaned, lifting his hand up. He gulped loudly, looking at the way they fell asleep and her chest.

"Oh..." He said, untangling himself from her. He pressed a gentle kiss to her head and got up.

"Wallet kaha hain?" He looked around.

"Paid for." She answered, stretching her arms wide. She winced softly when her cuts stretched too.

"I'll be right back." He mumbled, running out of the cottage. The delivery boy stood outside with a huge packet of food, Siddharth felt the cold night breeze cut through his bare skin and he really regretted not wearing a shirt.

"Thank you." He nodded at the guy, grabbed the package and running back into the cottage. He looked into the packet, there were too many boxes. He walked into the living room to find her sitting up, the blanket was wrapped around her, she was drawing on her leg, he frowned and stared at her. She constantly looked up at the sky, and then moved the pen on her leg.

Sonder To Ikigai - The Freedom in Love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें