Finding Out The Truth Part 1

I stared in shock as I looked at the complex scene in front of me, you know when people tell you that werewolves or any kind of fairy tail doesn't exist well don't listen to them because their crazy, they are not right in the head!!!! Believe me!! Because well for one thing Ryder just TURNED into a WEREWOLFI mean what is this?!?!? I looked at the four growling wolves in front of me as they surrounded each other the next thing I knew wolf #1 attacked the pitch black wolf which I believe was no, no, IS Blake he quickly dodged it and bit onto his paw making him wince in pain meanwhile wolf #2 and Ryder where biting and attacking each other it was pretty intense, but i'm pretty sure Ryder was wining while the red wolf which was wolf #2 was loosing. I looked at April and she was pale and her eyes were wide they represented: fear, shock, curiosity, and the weirdest of them all that represented at a time like this was love...

I glanced down at the bag that was in my hand and slightly opened it. Peeking to see what was in it,

Basketball shorts? Why do they need basketball shorts?

I looked up and saw that wolf #1 was gone and wolf #2 aka the red wolf was backed up to a pole with his leg bleeding Ryder was growling lowly and Blake was just looking at his predator ready to attack at any moment when needed. The next thing I knew wolf #2 turned into a human being you know what me and April are, anyways! He had red hair that was neatly brushed and he was beautiful!!! I mean he had cheek bones and he had amazing jade eyes am I hitting on someone else while i'm in a crisis? OH MY GOSH!! WHAT IN THE NAME OF NIALL HORAN HAVE I BECOME?!?!?!

I started looking straight in his eyes even though his attention was else where,I looked at his tone muscles which made my cheeks flush a bright red when I noticed that he was completely naked! No boxers, no underwear, no shirt not that I don't mind the shirt but really sexy dude wear something to cover your manhood up. Then the pitch black wolf transformed into Blake and the plastic bag that I was holding was snatched from me and I was soon left with a empty bag, Blake had on a pair of red basketball shorts while Ryder had on the green pair and they were both shirtless.......

'' What's your name? '' Blake asked his husky voice sounding demanding and not at all the same it sounded more like Shane....

'' Austin sir. '' the red head said as he looked down at the ground avoiding eye contact with him.

'' Why are you on my territory? '' Shane asked again as he glared down at the poor kid that looked like he was a year older than me.

" I-I was ordered here by Alpha Xavier and Beta Kyle.....t-they threatened me t-that if I didn't do what they said t-they would kill my friends a-and family one by o-one in front of m-me. " Austin stuttered a tear slipping down his jade colored eyes. I felt my vision start to get blurry as he said Kyle's name.

Kyle? I dated a criminal? Wait hold up there's a million of Kyle's in the world it could be anyone!! Beta? What the fuck is a Beta?

" I see, Ryder take him to the pack house to interrogate him do NOT kill him we need him alive and healthy. Its not his fault, none of this is. " Blake said his voice finally back to normal, I know I'm supposed to be running and screaming for dear life but oddly this feels normal like if this was my everyday life. Seeing someone turn into a wolf and back into a human is completely normal.

Okay, I think I have finally lost it! Bradley Simpson is that you? If it is can you take me with you?

I shook my head at my pathetic thoughts that weren't going to help me at all! Austin and Ryder were no where to be found so it was just me, April, and Blake alone with Blake half naked. " Look let me explain everything! " Blake started panic in his voice as his eyes reflected worry thinking that I was gonna leave him since he's a monster.

" Okay. " I simply said shrugging his eyes grew wide as he looked at me in disbelief.

" Really? I thought you would run and scream. " he said chuckling and shaking his head probably at the thought of me screaming and running around in circles like a maniac.

" ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE?!?! " April yelled finally regaining her senses, I turned to her and smiled as the wind blew across my face making my hair flap backwards and out of my face.

" No, but I just thought about Elf Jack, he said if you stress wrinkles appear in your skin. " I said calmly which is pretty odd if you ask me. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! THAT'S IT I NEED A FREAKING PHYSIOLOGIST ASAP!!!!

" What the hell is wrong with you!!!??? " April exclaimed as she shook me violently making my hair go all over the place. I just stared at her with a blank expression, I don't know what's wrong my minds telling me to run and scream yet my heart is telling me to stay planted and wait for him to explain.

" Look April I know this is completely out of the ordinary but you have to trust us. By us I mean me and Ryder he loves you I don't think he'll be able to live if you reject him just because he's different. We're not the only ones that are like this more than half of the whole world are exactly like us, April. " Blake explained I just looked at him and cracked out a smile as I saw his blue amazing eyes glittering in the moon light.

" F-Fine. " April huffed turning around trying to hide her pink cheeks that were flustered. I looked at Blake slightly terrified of him I mean who wouldn't be? You just found out that possibly the love of your life can turn into a huge wolf of course you would be terrified of what he might do to you. I looked up and he had a serious face on as he walked ahead of us not turning back to give us a second glance, I turned towards April and she just have me a confused look as I just shrugged and followed him with April right besides me.

What's happening...? This isn't normal is it?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes and miss spelled words! I have been busy improving my math grades and such besides that yesterday I catched a slight cold so today when I got home I wasn't feeling good but then I realized that I havn't updated in forever so I just finished writing what I had left. Anyways...

What will happen next? What's going on? Is Kyle really behind this?

Hope you guys can check out my new book:

He's Back

Also a picture of Jake on the top or side! Played by Sean O'Pry he's beautiful!

Any Who,

Until next time! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, And Share Please!!!

Love you guys!

~Stephanie