'Break-up' and I'm sorry

APRIL'S P.O.V

Guilt...

Guilt.....

Guilt....

Why did I have to be such an idiot and kiss him?! Why did I have to be so stupid and kiss back? Why?! I can't believe that one work, a five letter word could be so painful. I mean sure I've felt guilty before but never have I felt it THIS strongly before. I glanced at the clock it was 7:28pm I had two minutes to think. Jake thinks we're dating, Ryder and I ARE dating and I betrayed him real bad. How can I be so stupid?

I stood up blinking away the tears that were threatening to escape my eyes as I made my way towards the door but not before looking back at the clock. I was terrified what was I supposed to say when I see him? 'Hey Ryder, I cheated on you with my first love aka Mayas older brother and I loved yet hated that make-out session that we just had. I love you because well I do and I love Jake because he's my first love' was I supposed to say that??? Or was I just supposed to act like if everything was okay?

Ugh! This is so frustrating! What the fuck am I supposed to do?!?! Why did I have to be stuck in this bull crap?! I never asked to be loved by Jake! I was perfectly fine until he confessed!! Not that I'm complaining- wait what the hell I am complaining!!!

I sighed as I made my way down the stairs and to the front door where I unlocked it and opened it, the icy cold hair hitting me making me sigh as I stepped out and closed the door behind me. My hair was moving silently in the wind I looked around looking for Ryder who wasn't here at least not yet. I sat on the door step and waited for him to come while I played with my fingers. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I slowly looked up and saw Ryder with a bouquet of flowers and he had a guitar over him.

" April.... " he said as I took a hold of the white roses shocked he then started playing his guitar to a all too familiar rhythm.

" Going out tonight
Changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Everything she never had she's showing off

Driving too fast
Moon is breaking through her hair
She said it was something that she won't forget
Having no regrets is all that she really wants

We're only getting older baby
And I've been thinking about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?
Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change me and you " Ryder started singing making my eyes tear up, how did he know that I love One Direction? How the fuck did he even know that that's one of my favorite songs?

" How did you know that-? " I started but was cut off when his lips briefly met mine.

" Maya told me I didn't know you liked them until now. " he said chuckling as he did so.

" What's so funny? " I asked quite intrigued by his sudden outburst.

" Maya was freaking out when I played this song she started to cry and kept on singing to the lyrics. Cassidy was slow dancing with Chase before they started making out in the middle of the hallway. " he said laughing probably at the memory. I just smiled seeing him happy, but then I remembered about the whole Jake incident since the memory just popped into my head.

" Look Ryder..... " I started as I looked deep into those Crystal blue eyes of his.

" APRIL BASH!!!!! There you are!!!!!! " I herd Cassidy yell making me flinch slightly at the sound of her voice.