Finding Out The Truth Part 2

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Maya and April followed a pissed off Blake on a unfamiliar rode or pathway, Blake was taking them to the pack house where it would be more calmer and less dangerous since the rouges where after his mate. Just thinking about someone hurting his mate made his blood boil and his wolf growl out of rage, they soon reached the tip of the forest where Blake stopped in mid-tracks and turned around to the two confused teens who stood there behind him looking at the woods in confusion. '' Come on. '' Blake said his voice low and deep as he turned back around and walked inside, April was the first to start walking between her and Maya. Maya just stood there looking at all the tall trees before she started walking catching up to April. They both kept on looking around taking in the scenery and where they were walking just in case if they got lost they know their way back.

'Alpha when will you be coming home?' Ross mindlinked Blake making him sigh as if it weren't obvious that his scent was getting stronger with every step that he took closer to the pack house that was atleast a mile away. Which surprisingly wasn't too far ahead.

'I'm there in five minutes, tell everyone to be polite and not bother me and their Luna and Beta Female who are right behind me their humans I don't want to freak them out.' Blake mindlinked Ross back using his Alpha tone when he said their Luna and Beta Female.

'Yes Alpha.' Ross mindlinked before Blake cut him off and looked forward jumping over a log that was in the middle of the way.

'' Where are we going...? '' Maya spoke breaking the silence that surrounded the trio as she climbed up the law and tried jumping off of it being careful since she was wearing a skirt. April just jumped over it since she was taller than Maya although she had to slide off of it since it was a long way down. '' Uh, April? Alittle help? ''

'' Oh right. '' April said nervously as she turned around and crouched down signaling Maya to get on which she did.

'' Thanks for giving me a piggy back ride. '' Maya thanked as April began walking catching up with Blake who had stopped in his tracks waiting for the two.

'' What are taller friends for? '' April replied with a playful roll of her eyes as she held onto Maya making sure hat she doesn't fall. Soon enough a gigantic mansion came into place making April stop in her tracks and stare in awe, Maya hoped off her back and looked up her chromatic curly hair falling away from her face.

'' Come. '' Blake said speaking again as he started walking April and Maya trailing behind him, some of the pack members stopped and stred bowing their heads as the trio passed by making Maya and April look at eachother.

What the hell?

Maya thought as she looked at all the people who bowed down at the sight of them.

What the fuck are these people doing?

April thought as she looked at the people bowing while smiling meanwhile inside the pack house inside the living room sat a culry blonde haired fourteen year old with light crystal blue eyes sitting on her boyfriends lap while switching the channel on the flat screen t.v that was currently playing Switched At Birth she quickly turned up the volume as she laid her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. '' Babe when are you planning on telling them? '' he asked his girlfriend while kissing her cheek.

'' I don't know...what if they think i'm a freak and won't want me as a friend anymore? '' she asked worry evident in her tone as she looked up at her loving boyfriends blue eyes that dug into her one.

'' No they won't. '' he reassured her as he kissed her forehead and played with her hair while she watched the show. Soon enough the door opened and closed.