The Note (FINAL CHAPTER)

April's P.O.V

"I'm sorry to say this but Ryder's in a coma." The Pack Doctor or one of them known by the name of Alex told me he shook his head as he closed his note book and made sure that the IV tube was correctly plugged in. I felt tears prick up in my eyes blurring my vision as I stared at a sleeping Ryder.

First Jake died and then Ryder falls into a coma due to who knows what. I stared at him his chest rising and falling as he breathed.

"I'm sorry April." Rose said putting her hand on my shoulder as I smiled a sad smile and turned around opening the curtains, I couldn't take it anymore. Seeing him like that just it hurt me. I couldn't see his beautiful crystalize ocean blue eyes.

I walked out and headed down the stairs where Cassidy sat looking off into space. I don't blame her though, her mate has Wolf Bain in his system whatever that is and she lost her baby.

I sighed and made my way out of the Pack House looking up at the sun. Clouds were forming grey clouds ready to rain and storm off all day. The mud on the ground from the recent store laid there.

I sat down on the porch thinking about Jakes car crash how his dead head flew out and got dislocated from his body and landed in front of me. The way his eyes were wide open with fear and sadness having a horrible ending. His face burned into a bright crimson red from the explosion it all happened so fast.

"You okay?" Ross asked me as he sat down next to me with a questioning look I nodded slowly, was I okay? Not really.

"I guess, I mean he'll wake up soon right?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"It all depends on how strong he is and the impact that he had against whatever he hit during the battle." Ross explained as I slowly nodded processing his words. Okay I could do this. Only one or two months right?

I mean a few months pass in a flash. "Yeah, it would only be a couple of one month how hard could it be?" I asked him as he nodded.

"It won't be that hard, I mean a month is basically a day that's how fast it passes by." Ross said as he patted my head standing up and walking back inside not before muttering a goodbye.

I looked up at the sky sighing, when will you wake up Ryder???

Blake's P.O.V

"Have you seen Maya?!" I exclaimed asking a random pack member that was a woman as she crawled out of the emergency panic room, she quickly shook her head.

I groaned out ruffling my hair as I tried to think where she could possibly be she's obviously not in the panic room, I would have noticed her scent.

I pulled on my shirt as I walked up the stairs then something caught my eye when I passed the third floor, the room that was Out Of Boundaries the door was wide open. But the thing that caught my attention the most was that Mayas scent was all over it.

I walked towards the room pushing the door more open to reveal the room being trashed, boxes all over the place, a mirror was broken and on the floor. My eyes were wide open as I stared at everything.

She fought to stay, she suffered. I felt anger start to rise up in my veins as my blood started to boil, Shane started to howl with rage.

I looked around the room trying to find any clue when a white sheet of paper caught my eye. I walked up to it picking it up looking at it questioning, perplexed of what this was.

Dear Blake,

You know something, right? I hate you, you stole something very precious from me. Something more like, SOMEONE, that I love a lot. I finally have her in my possession you see I've known her just about my whole life. I was an ass to her sure, tried raping her, yeah I did try but she broke up with me and a few months later you decided to show up and pop up in her life.

Now I have her, all of her. Not some decoy that I made. I have her all flesh and blood right in front of me. Did I mention I'm a hybird? Well yeah, I am. Half Wolf, Half Vampire. Enjoy knowing that I'm currently sucking her blood by the time you read this note.

If you want her back find me, which I highly doubt you will. I'll see you soon that is if she were to wake up.

Your Arch New Rival,

Kyle.

~THE END~

ITS FINISHED!!! It's about time!!

Sequel will be up in half an hour or so will I edit the first chapter. Anyways hope you enjoy!!

Anyways hope you could read one of my newest books:

He's back

Summary:

" Do you have to leave? " I asked my vision starting to get blurry as I watched him sigh and nod my boyfriend of a year and a half was leaving just like that.

His expression showed sadness as we embraced each other tightly for one last time, the tears falling from my face.

"Don't forget me....." I croaked out as we pulled away.

"Never." He whispered, his blue eyes glistening with pain.

He said it was gonna be fast, that he'll come back as fast as he left. But who knew that would be the last time I would see him in a long time.

Flash forward 3 years later and I'm still hurting from his disappearance. But I've moved on with my life.

I don't have time to live in the past, I have to live in the present. My children need me. Yeah I have kids with him, a few days after he had left I found out I was pregnant.

I never told him thinking I could surprise him when he came back. But the day never came...

Now it's too late. I have a boyfriend, who I've come to love and he has a great connection with my kids. I have friends and parents who support me. What else could I ask for? Everything seemed to be going perfect.

Until he had to come back. He had to come and make all those feelings I had buried relive. He had to come and bring drama into my life. I can't help but love him yet hate him.

Any who hope you could read it!

Don't forget to....

Follow, Comment, Vote, And Share Please!!!

I will be posting up another chapter when the sequel is up!

Love you guys!!

~Stephanie