Forgiven, Problems, And Plan In Action

Disappointment?

Is that even the word to describe the feeling that I felt at this very moment?

Shocked?

Not even close,

Betrayed?

That's one way to put it.

Horrid?

That's another thing, I stared at Cassidy as tears can down her cheek my heart was broken into a million of peaces. "Cassidy," I started as I reached my hand to her but she just swatted it away. I felt tears block my vision as I looked at her.

"Care to explain?" April asked crossing her arms her cheeks red and tears rapidly falling down her cheeks.

"Look," Cassidy started trying to hold back her tears that were falling.

"I wanted to tell you guys but I couldn't!! I couldn't bring myself to tell you guys that I'm abnormal!! I really wanted to but I just couldn't! Sue me!" she cried tears falling down her cheeks and her face bright pink as she tried to sooth her tears and bring herself back to reality.

"Cassidy we understand-" I started but was quickly cut off by April who let out a loud sob.

"You still should have told us Cassidy! What ever happened to the Oh I will tell you guys everything. You know everything about me bullshit Huh?! Were they all lies?!" April spat trying to hold in her sobs and choking on her tears.

"April!!" I exclaimed as my eyes widen in surprise at her sudden out burst.

"April I'm sorry!!! Okay!!! I just couldn't tell you!!!" Cassidy explained sobs escaping her vocals as she tried to reason with her but to her misfortune failing completely.

"Cassidy there's no excuse!!" April roared as she huffed and walked out of the room slamming the door.

"SHE HATES ME!!!" Cassidy yelled as she fell on her knees.

"It's okay, she doesn't hate you," I cooed as I rubbed circles on her back trying to sooth her pain. "It's a lot to take in Cassy, she's just in shock mode give her some time to cool off."

"But what if-" she started but I quickly cut her off by placing my hand over her mouth.

"No buts I don't like em'." I smiled as I watched Cassidy nod her head in response. "Now let's go get you cleaned up, cause you look like shit."

"Your so nice." Cassidy said sarcastically as she giggled wiping away her tears her face red from all the crying.

"I know I am." I chuckled as I stood up taking her with me. We walked out the door to find a frowning Chase, who had his arms crossed and was leaning back on the wall his jet black messy hair making him look like a sexy Greek God.

What the hell am I thinking?!

I thought as I stared at him his crystallized blue eyes shinning with worry and anticipation. "What happened in there?!" He exclaimed as he hugged Cassidy her frame slightly shaking as she calmed down.

"Nothing that you need to worry about." I answered shrugging as he looked at me blankly.

Well he's good at hiding his feelings.

"Maya I know I barely know you because I just recently met you, and because I never talk to you only just a couple of times but you don't need to prevent me from knowing about my fiancées life..." Chase said making my jaw drop in surprise.

Fiancée when the fuck did this shit happen?!

I looked surprised at the two as Cassidy cracked out a smile and Chase smirked kissing the top of her head and rubbing circles on her back. "Stop joking around dork," Cassidy spat as she glared up at Chase who gulped and looked terrified at Cassidy who had that evil glint in her eyes.