Last Day And Reunion

I talk a lot of (shh) when I'm drinking baby

I'm known to go a little to fast,

Don't mind all my friends, I know they're all crazy,

But they're the only friends that I have.

My alarm clock ran making me groan and shut it off as I slipped out of bed falling face flat on the floor. I got up rubbing my eyes as I looked around the dark red colored room growing highly confused.

This isn't my room.

I thought standing up and stretching looking around, where was I? Was I in some type of time paradox? I put on my black crocks and walked out of the room looking around my batman T-shirt neatly tucked in my dark blue basketball shorts. That's right I sleep with basketball shorts.

I walked down the stairs still confused as to where I was, I then reached what seemed similar to the first floor. I walked around wondering around aware of my surroundings. Then the magnificent scent of eggs and bacon hit my nostrils with pancakes making a smile creep up on my features as I followed the glorious scent.

I opened a double dark wooden door pushing it open as I came across a pan, I quickly ducked down to avoid the impact. "Sorry," I heard a husky voice apologize immediately recognizing it.

"What the hell Blake? That could have killed me!" I exclaimed remembering last night events, remembering that I was staying at the pack house. Well mystery solved.

"Your over exaggerating a skillet couldn't kill you, it would just knock you out." Blake explained smiling as he came up to me hugging me and kissing the top of my head. He was wearing pajama pants with a white baggy V-neck.

"Psst, that's what they all say." I chuckled squirming out of his grasp smiling as I sat down on a stool next to the island.

The kitchen was a nice pale peach color with a variety of picture frames from previous chefs hanging from the walls. There were at least ten pictures tops. There was a marble counter that consisted of the stove and oven, along with a dishwasher and sink. A island was in the middle of the large kitchen along with a round table that had a white table cloth on top.

The island was a nice shade of ocean blue with the seats matching it, on top of the island were pans, skillets, and other kitchen utensils. The fridge was grey and it blended in perfectly with the rest of the kitchen (excuse my horrible description).

"Anyways, you hungry?" Blake asked looking towards me with a questioning glance as I burst out laughing.

"When am I not hungry?! FOOD IS LIFE BITCH!!!" I yelled out as I continued to laugh. Honestly does the know me by now? Do I want food? That is never a question I always want food.

"True," Blake said as he turned around and opened a café colored cabinet and took out two plates and slid open a drawer taking out two forks and closing it. I looked down at the counter, admiring the dark ocean blue color. "Here you go."

"Thanks," I said as I grabbed a fork from the plate and stuffed my face, the salt flavored eggs melting in my mouth as I munched on it. "Blake," I started my eyes widening as I grabbed another spoon full of the extravagant goodness.

"Yeah?" Blake asked looking up from his half empty plate meeting my eyes with a questioning glance.

"You COOK SO DAMN GOOD!!!" I yelled out grabbing bacon and taking a huge bite out of hit and swallowing it whole chocking in the process.

"Thanks," Blake replied grinning as he patted my back trying to sooth my coughing.

Ryder's P.O.V