Matchmaking

Ryder's P.O.V

"Damn! Look at that girls ass!!" my childhood best friend Xavier whistled as a tall brunette passed by us, she stopped talking on the phone and glared rolling her eyes and continued walking. I chuckled rolling my eyes at him.

"Xavier dude, you need to find a chick and settle down, or go out of your man-whore life and go find your damn mate!!" I exclaimed as I slapped his chest he just laughed.

"Puh-lease, it's been a month since I fucked someone I believe that is settling down at least a little." he replied laughing (This is how guys talk right? I'm trying to make this more realistic as to how men talk instead of making them seem like angels.).

"Dude, I'm being dead serious." I told him as he calmed down and a look of pain flashed through him before his usual smirk came back upon his features.

"I did find my mate, three months ago, she was engaged to this other guy. They get married in three days time, she rejected me as her mate so yeah. That's all there is to it. I don't blame her though look at me!" Xavier sighed he had jet black hair and grey eyes, I think he was okay looking then again I'm a guy.

"You do realize something right?" I asked him as he shook his head, "You still have a chance I mean you could at least have talked to her and worked things out, you know?" I suggested as he shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good anyways, I'm not ready to be tied down yet? I'm still eighteen, I still have a hell lot of a time before I think about tieing the knot." he said shrugging as he drank from his can of coke. I shook my head before I grinned. I remembered I had a matchmaker upon my hands, two at that, no. Three matchmakers, the craziest teens to be alive.

"Be right back," I told him as I went inside a restaurant and inside the bathroom getting my phone out of my pocket and dialing the number that should somehow save me. After three rings she answered.

"Hello?" Maya's voice asked as she answered the phone.

"Hey Maya it's me Ryder," I answered as I heard her gasp on the other line.

"Ryder?!? Where the fuck have you been?! April's been worried sick!!!" she exclaimed.

I detached the phone from my ear as she yelled. I rolled my eyes at her in a playful demur before answering, "Calm down answers will be revealed soon, I need your help."

"Trying to be the mysterious one I see," she answered amused. "What is it that you need my assistance in?"

"Well..."

.

.

.

.

"Alright that's all I have to do?" I asked her as I heard her giggle through the other line, I raised a brow in questioning even though she couldn't see me.

"Yes! Isn't it obvious? Duh! Anyways, get ready for your plan I have to go to class now, lunch is over. Before I go can you promise me one thing?"

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked her, Maya sounded serious and I didn't want to say something stupid to the future Luna.

"Call April when you get the chance, please. I mean can you please call her? She's worried about you."

"I will," I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair; "I just need sometime away from everything, from the pack, from you guys, Beta work, even me."

"Even you?"

"Yeah I wanna relax, be me and not worry about anything for a while. Escape the world around me, besides that I came to visit my mom, she was asking about me and how much she wanted to see me."