War Part 1

"It's raining!" I exclaimed glancing out the window as I turned back towards Cassidy and April who were sitting in the living room sofa sipping on Pink Lemonade.

"Oh well guess it's a inside day," April said looking back at the T.V that showed Boy Meets World, honestly that's one of my favorite shows.

"Wanna watch movies all day?" Cassidy suggested as Rose came inside carrying popcorn in a big green bowl.

"Sounds similar to a plan to me." Rose said sitting on the couch shuffling popcorn in her mouth munching on it. I went and sat next to her as thunder erupted making me squeak and fall on the couch hitting the back of my head.

"What movie?" Cassidy asked kneeling down on the counter looking through the variety of movie collection. I thought for a moment, horror is out of the question.

"Fast And Furious 7?" April asked hope shown in her eyes.

"Yes!!!" Cassidy exclaimed as she grabbed the disk and turned the DVD player on placing the disk inside and switching channels. The screen went blue before it turned black going into play and all of that crap that goes on.

Before the movie started there was a loud siren lights flashing and a red light coming out of no where screeching. "WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!" I yelled covering my ears as my head started to throb with pain.

"THERES A ROUGE ATTACK!!!!" Rose yelled back her eyes held fear and anger as she ran off throwing the popcorn making it scatter all over the floor. POPCORN!!! NOOO!!!!

Now I know I shouldn't be thinking similar to that due to the current situation that we have right now but I can't help it, I mean it's FOOD!!! Who doesn't love food? "ROUGE ATTACK?! LETS GET FOOD AND RUN!!!" April yelled gathering the popcorn from the floor, I quickly crouched down and started collecting with her stuffing some in my mouth.

"I AGREE WITH YOU!!!" I yelled back my hands filled with the salty goodness.

"What the hell?!" Cassidy exclaimed as she grabbed my arms and pulled me up along with April shaking her head as she dragged us out. We went outside all of the people that lived here running outside towards were I presume is the fight.

I watched as the woman ran towards the kitchen with the children behind them. It was a horrible scene, I watched as all the woman went down a emergency staircase that popped out of nowhere running down. I watched as the children followed their every move some woman staying behind commanding orders.

"Come on!" Rose told me as she ran towards the stair case helping the girl that was standing there keeping the door open. I watched everything not moving a muscle, I was confused, perplexed, and petrified. I glanced around at the panicked people when I spot a child crying sitting down and looking around looking horrified.

I swallowed a big lump I didn't know I had and walked over to him crouching down to be at his level. "Are you lost?" I asked him looking deep into his chocolate brown eyes filled with tears.

"Y-Yeah," he croaked out his blonde hair a mess as he sniffled.

"Where's your mommy?" I asked as I grabbed a hold of his small hand standing up carrying him hooking him to my hip. He must be at least five years old.

"I-I don't know last time I-I saw her she was in the forbidden room checking something out." he said as he looked forward his eyes reflecting something else.

"Want to go there?" I asked smiling trying to lighten up his mood.

He quickly nodded smiling. "Yeah," he answered as I walked up the stairs remembering where it was.