The question

BLAKE'S P.O.V ~ the next day ~

I breathed in slowly, the nerves of me asking MY mate to be my girlfriend is a big deal. Especially since she's human and she wouldn't tell if I'm her mate or not, this is so stressful. What if she likes somebody else? What if she says 'no' since we're four years apart? I mean it's only reasonable. What if she thinks I'm a pedophile? I wouldn't be able to live with my self if she thought that!

Just shut up and ask her already!!!! You weirdo!

My wolf Shane yelled through our mind link as I groaned and sighed. I stood up straight and walked towards Maya. She looked so cute laughing like that...when I finally reached her table I cleared my throat as to make my presence known, I saw all their little heads shoot towards me with curiosity filled in their eyes.

" Hey Blake or Shane? " Maya said with a crocked smile plastered on her face. I felt Shane frown just seeing Maya act awkwardly towards him since well, hello? It hurts seeing your mate freaked out about you. I mean it just hurts.

" Can we talk in private? " I asked her as she just looked at me before nodding her head.

" Bye I'll be back." Maya said as she stood up and threw her trash away before following me. I started walking away with Maya on my tail, I smiled as people well werewolves that are part of my pack smiled at us, knowing that she's their Luna because of her scent. Her scent is a little mixed with mine not because we matted I mean how can that be possible either ways? Shes not of age yet, besides I wanna take things a bit slow.

Taking a bit slow? Your going a TAD to fast. Note the sarcasm.

My obnoxious inner voice said making me roll my eyes. I mean what the hell? Why the fuck are you talking? No one likes you either ways, you just pop up randomly when no one really needs you. But when we need you just don't show up I mean like what the hell!? I shook my head and left my train of thoughts before I hit a wall, or in this case a tree.

We were currently walking through the schools garden, which was full of trees, flowers, and grass. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face her, she had a confused expression as to what in the world was going on but she looks fine. " Maya.... " I began as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes that just stared right into mine.

" Before you say anything else or ask me what ever you were going to ask me, I have a question for you. Why did you have black eyes and were saying that your name was Shane yesterday? " she asked me looking at me with those eyes that just showed determination, curiosity, and seriousness. I gulped down knowing that I will have no way out of this, what so ever.

This sucks.

APRIL'S P.O.V

I giggled as I saw Blake or Shane and Maya walking away slowly. " Wanna go spy on them?! " Cassidy asked me as I nodded eagerly I mean who wouldn't? I'm not noisy but I feel curious dam this curious stage.

We both nodded and stood up throwing away our trash in the process, as we started following them slowly. Every time Maya would glance back we would hide behind some strangers that just looked at us with the famous 'What the fuck?' look. Me, Cassidy, and Maya are so used to those looks by now that's how crazy we are its shocking. Actually, it isn't shocking at all now that I think about it correctly.

Nope, I think the three of us should be called The Three Musketeers. Since we always stick together and do stuff. Nothing that bad though, like sneak out to go to concerts or to New Jersey. Oka that was just ONE time and we were dying to go. So we saved enough money and we bought our selfs a plane ticket and we sneaked out, headed to the airport, and flew to New Jersey. Our parents didn't notice that we were gone until the next morning.

We are so!!!!! Sneaky it's not even shocking. We have always stuck together and we will ALWAYS stick together cause that's how we roll! I soon found my self in the schools garden where I'm guessing Maya and Shane or Blake were going to start talking about who knows what. I sat on the grass watching and hearing behind a bush next to Cassidy who was BEYOND concentrated on what they were saying. She's a bit more noisy than me, just a tad. Then I herd the question I was waiting to hear.

" Before you say anything else or ask me what ever you were going to ask me, I have a question for you. Why did you have black eyes and were saying that your name was Shane yesterday? " I herd Maya ask Shane or Blake, when she asked that I jerked up and looked at them as Blake or Shane had a shocked expression on his face.

I wonder what he'll say??

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed! Anyways,

What will Blake answer? Will he cover it up? Will they notice that Cassidy and April are there? Until next time! Don't forget to...

Follow, comment, vote and share please! Bye Love you guys!

~ Stephanie