War Part 2

Author's P.O.V

Outside of the forest where the fierce battle was held was Jake, Maya's older brother he had gotten a text message from April saying to meet her there. Reason? Unknown.

"Jake we need to talk," April said popping out behind a tree her arms crossed as she looked at him serious. Jake immediately frowned knowing something was up, if not she wouldn't have called him to come and talk.

"What is it about, love?" Jake asked as April shook her head.

"Don't call me love Jake, I don't see you in that sort of way. You see I'm in love with someone else." April explained getting straight to the point, Jake immediately sighed. He knew it was coming but at least he wanted a chance. College was getting in the way, so he was never around so he lost his chance.

"Alright, if that's what you want then." Jake answered he didn't want to make a scene, he knew it was coming. Jake opened the car door slamming it shut as he watched April have teary eyes, he roared the engine to life as he redid himself. He stepped on the gas pedal and drove away but before he could turn around the corner a wolf popped out of nowhere and he crashed.

"JAKE!!!" April yelled as she ran over to his car as it exploded, she immediately covered her eyes as her eyes widened. Jake had a car accident and died, he died. He was dead, her first love was dead. Mayas favorite older brother was dead, Cassidy's small crush was dead.

April covered her mouth muffling her scream as Jakes head landed in front of her burned his eyes widen with shock. Going on instinct as she saw the wolf stand up slowly she ran inside following all the howls towards the Pack House tears running down her cheeks.

~*~

"What the hell is this?!" Maya exclaimed as she looked around the room, the room was all red with blood stains. The cardboard boxes were all dirty full of spider webs, Maya walked inside perplexed by the whole room. It was odd why is this room here if it was never used?

"It's a room my mommy's in here go deeper." The child told her as she did as instructed she walked inside a cold chill running down her spine as she saw a knife collection hanging from the walls.

The knifes dripped with blood recently used. She turned around and looked at Tom standing there with the child in his arms. "Tom? What are you doing here?" Maya asked confused what was going on here?

"Isn't it obvious Maya? Or should I say Luna?" Tom asked narrowing his eyes at her as she raised a brow.

"Um, I wouldn't be asking if I knew smart ass." Maya retorted moving backwards hitting a box making her fall on the floor knocking the box over. The child in Toms arms laughing his eyes turn in white as he disappeared, the spell that Tom has casted came to a halt as the time ran out.

"I'm here for you." Tom answered with a shrug of his shoulders, then Kyle appeared out of nowhere smirking behind him.

"Correction my dear Beta, we're here for you." Kyle smirked as he walked up to Maya kneeling down in front of her as he grabbed a hold of her hair yanking her up. She squealed as she thrashed around trying to squirm out of his hold, she started yelling for help when he grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back covering her mouth so she could shut up.

"Do I do it now?!" Tom exclaimed a blue light forming out of his palms as he aimed it at Maya.

Kyle immediately nodded. "DO IT NOW!!!" Kyle yelled rolling his eyes, as Tom released his magic. Maya felt something swirl through her as she felt dizzy, specks of black started to form along her vision. She then fainted, losing all consciousness.