The New Kid: Tom Vermin

"Hurry up!" I exclaimed as I climbed in through the window of my house to my room. Thank gosh I had a huge tree planted next to my window making it easier for me to climb in and out. After April forgave Cassidy I got a phone call from Jake saying that he wouldn't be able to cover for me much longer. I sighed as I watched April hopelessly climbed the tree. "APRIL!!"

"I'm going!! I'm going!! Relax I'm trying my hardest to get up, I mean this is hard! How can you do this?" April exclaimed as she finally got up and came in, I quickly made room for her as she came inside. I chuckled and shook my head shrugging.

"I don't even know, practice I guess?" I answered as I tucked myself inside my bed kicking my shoes off. I didn't even bother getting dressed, to be completely honest I was too lazy. Besides that it would just cause ruckus and I don't want my mom coming in here asking why aren't we in bed by now, or why aren't we in our pajamas.

The last thing I want right now is to have a useless argument with my mom, I mean whats the point in it? We would just end up in a pissy mood and not have a good nights sleep at the end.

"How many times do you even sneak out? I mean, it's impossible for you to do that in a split second!" April exasperated as I giggled at her, she soon kicked her own shoes off and climbed in next to me after taking off her sweater.

I turned around and placed my phone on my night stand charging it, on the way over here my phone died. I had a panic attack but luckily April had her cellphone and it was around 10 percent, it was enough for us to go back home. I mean we need cellphones just in case something happened to us on the way back.

"I sneak out sometimes, last time I sneaked out was last week to go to that movie premiere." I answered shrugging as I puffed my pillow and buried my face in it.

"Makes sense," she sighed as I heard her muffle something that I didn't quite catch making me turn around and look at her in questioning."Nothing that you need to worry about." I nodded still curious as to what she just said but decided to let it drop seeing that she wasn't going to tell me soon, I turned around and closed my eyes. Soon enough I was enveloped into a world of darkness.

.

.

.

.

"ZAYN!!!!!!!!!!" Cassidy cried out as she and April watched the news on their phones that Zayn has decided to quit One Direction, we were all fan-girls believe it or not and One Direction happened to be the boy-band that we loved the most besides 5 Seconds Of Summer of course. When we got to school this morning all of the girls or at least I good portion of them were bawling their eyes out.

It just wouldn't be the same without them, they were all a 5 member group and no I just can't, I can't describe it. I patted their backs in a comforting manner trying to calm them down. I was crying too, there's no shame in liking them. I mean, their them.

"It's okay he'll be back by July. It's not that far from now," I reassured as I patted both of their backs they both nodded.

"Your right hopefully he'll be back before we even know it!" April agreed sniffing and wiping her tears away. I couldn't help but feel that somethings wrong, something wasn't right.

"Yeah!" Cassidy cheered as she wiped off her tears. I smiled at them and wiped my own tears off. I turned around and immediately bumped into a hard chest sparks erupting through me making a smile creep up on my features.

"Hey," I greeted as I stepped back and looked up at none other than Blake Micheal himself, his blonde hair in a messy demur making me want to run my fingers through it- wait, what?! well that sounded creepy, not that I don't want to do it but that just sounds creepy. I shook my head as I saw his ocean blue eyes digging into my own a smile plastered on his perfect gorgeous tanned face, making my heart flutter.