Stranger Danger

I smiled as my little brothers smiled and cheered hearing the news that we were going to the park. I've learned through my past experience that the park is always the best place to go to when baby sitting, all you have to do is watch them play while chatting or using your phone. If you go some place else like a amusement park your doomed. Just a piece of advice and I learned that the hard way. " Sista ahh. " Xavier said opening his mouth wide open so I can feed him, he is baby number 12 and is 2 years old. Like I mentioned before. I smiled and placed the baby spoon in his mouth watching him as he swallowed it, and his eyes wide open looking around. Even if he's 2 years old he acts like a 4 month year old.

" Where's mommy and daddy? " baby number 11 asked as she hoped of the last step and strolling into the kitchen. She's 6 years old. She's pretty smart for her age, she got promoted to kindergarten for knowing numbers, letters, colors and math at such a young age. I guess that's because she has a bunch of siblings she just learns from them, I remember when I was her age they told me if I needed mental help, since I couldn't even pronounce one single word. Look at me now!!! I could pronounce most words now!

" Their out for a festival. " I told her, her name is Vanessa if your asking. DJ and Alex have black hair, and light hazel eyes and they are so cute!! I just want to eat them up! I'm mentioning this again just incase their twins and are 10 years old. Then goes Vanessa she has blonde hair, and light emerald green eyes, she's 6 years old. Then goes Derek he has blonde hair and amazing blue eyes, he's 4 years old. Then goes Xavier my little munchkin he has light brown messy hair and blue eyes. Then goes Caleb as far as I've noticed he's going to have brown or black hair with amazing blue eyes, while his twin looks like she's going to have blonde or brown hair and has blue eyes. Their both 6 months like I mentioned before their twins.

" What festival? " Vanessa asked tilting her head to the side.

" About a show I think. " I replied turning back to Xavier who had his mouth open to feed. I glanced to my left and saw the two little baby twins frowning waiting to be fed. Honestly I forgot about those two, I gave Xavier his bowl since he can somewhat feed himself but he's just to lazy. I grabbed the other two bowls full of baby food from the microwave and grabbed two spoons and sat in front of the twins. Which their eyes were wide and glittered happiness making me chuckle at them, I soon started feeding them.

" Good morning! " April said with a smile on her face but it soon faded when she saw all of my siblings. I chuckled at her, it's not that she doesn't like my siblings to be honest she loves them like her own siblings but they can get pretty annoying. Not to me though I basically live here, when one moves away there comes another baby. I sometimes wonder how can my mom STILL give birth?! I think she's pregnant again, but who knows no one can tell with those two old people.

" Change of plans... " I started making her look at me sadly. " Sorry I think my parents forgot that you were coming over, anyways we just have to baby sit them until 6 or 7 when my brother comes. Then we can go watch that movie, as for now we're going to the park. " I informed her she soon had a smile on her face from ear to ear.

" Your brothers coming?!?! " she said her smile still there not leaving that one simple spot. I slowly nodded not really confused she loves my brother, don't know why but she does.

" Well yeah, he does live here you do know that, right? " I asked her with a raised brow.

" Well, of course duh!! " she exclaimed as she sat next to me and started eating her breakfast. I playfully rolled my eyes at her and continued feeding Caleb and July who were about to start winning because of the lack of attention. All of the guys that my parents has had, well my brothers have been total hotties I know I sound weird but it's true. I bet DJ, Alex, Derek, Xavier, and Caleb are gonna be heart breakers. The girls were okay not to much like the guys and not to little. Then there was a knock at the door making me tense up a bit, I didn't invite anyone. Maybe it's Cassidy, yeah.