Meeting her

BLAKES P.O.V

I walked down the crowded pale pink hallways, with green and blue lockers against them. Half of them decorated the other half, half painted. Yep, I'm in hell hole or as many many people call it School.....it sucks coming here and not being able to do anything that you want to do. But I honestly didn't care about any of that, the only thing that rang through my mind right now was my mate...nothing mattered to me but here right now. " Hey man! " Ryder said as he approached me.

" Hey. " I replied as we walked side by side like how we always do.

" Well, aren't you happy. " he said as he went in front of me causing me to stop in my tracks.

" What? " I asked him as he rolled his eyes.

" Look, what happened? " he asked as I sighed out and told him everything. About me finding my mate, her being like what? Fourteen years old, everything the way I fell in love with her at first sight. " Oh, dude that sucks. Being 3 years apart, do you think she will like you? Like how it was with you seeing her? "

" I hope so, because I don't think my wolf and I would be able to handle her being with another guy. " I said as he nodded.

" Wait..... " he said as he started sniffing the air lowly though.

" What's up? " I asked him as he quickly widened his eyes and pushed me up against the lockers. The next thing I knew a girl with dirty blonde came racing down the hall with a phone in hand.

" CASSIDY!!!!! " I herd a girl scream from afar I looked over to the source of the voice and found my mate there panting running after the girl with dirty blonde.

" MAYA!!! STOP CHASING CASSIDY!!! " a girl with blonde hair screamed and that's when I knew that my mates name was Maya.

APRIL'S P.O.V

" MAYA!!!! STOP CHASING CASSIDY!!! " I yelled as I sped down the hall way. But I quickly stopped in my tracks when I bumped into someone. When we bumped into each other it send sparks all over me. When I opened my eyes I saw a guy with really light blue eyes almost like sky blue and dirty blonde hair.

" I'm so sorry!! " I said as I quickly stood up and held my hand for him to take, he looked at it then back at me with wide eyes.

" N-No it's okay. " the cute guy stuttered out making me giggle at him as a blush crept up my slightly pale cheeks.

" So, um I have a question which ones Maya? " the guy that I saw yesterday in the park said.

" Oh her! She's the one with brown wavy hair. " I said as he nodded.

" What's your name? " the cute guy asked.

" It's April. " when I said that he stool out his hand for me to shake.

" I'm Ryder. "

MAYA'S P.O.V

" GIVE ME MY PHONE!!! " I yelled as I chased after Cassidy who was laughing as she ran her dirty half curled blonde hair flowing in the wind, as her dark dark blue eyes looked at my phone screen.

" NOT A CHANCE! " she yelled back as I glared at her then a idea came to mind.

" Oh no Jake don't get in my way. " I said as I stopped in my tracks to make my voice 'dreamy' I guess it worked since she stopped in her tracks and turned around. I saw from the corner of my eyes that she was glaring at me.

Oh shit.

I thought as I turned on my heel just to be met by a broad chest, that send electricity up my arm. I looked up and saw the guy from the park. Huh, what are the odds? " Sorry. " I said as I tried to walk around him but something inside of me just didn't want to leave him alone.

" D-Do you feel that? " the guy asked me as I raised my eye brow at him in confusion.

" F-Feel what? " I stuttered as I got lost in his mesmerizing eyes.

" The electricity. " he said as I nodded.

" Yeah.... "

" By the way what's your name? "

" Maya and yours? "

" Blake. "

ROSE'S P.O.V

I giggled as I saw April blushing, we were currently in the cafeteria since it was lunch time. Ryder my brother mind linked me saying that she's his mate, but that he won't tell her just yet. I mean they just met and somehow they are already madly in love with each other, I guess it was love at first sight. That's how it was for me and Ross. Hehe, Ross is my mate, we found out when we were 16 yep, we're 17 now.

I'm a werewolf and a witch. Ross is a werewolf only. I have blonde hair with red high lights at the bottom, and green eyes. Rossy-poo has blonde hair and light hazel eyes.

" Come April lets get you to class. " Ryder said as he stood up with April right behind him with a slight blush on her face.

" Bye, it was nice meeting you guys. " April said as she waved and left holding hands with Ryder. I chuckled at the sight, they grow up so fast.

" Babe, lets start heading to class. " Ross said snapping me out of my thoughts as I looked at him with a blush creeping up on my pale cheeks. Damn it! I'm still not used to him calling me that.

" Okay. " I said as we stood up and threw away our trash, and headed out but I quickly stopped in my tracks when I saw Blake laughing with a 14 year old girl. Aw, they make such a cute couple!

' Is she your mate Blake? ' I mind linked him as he stopped laughing and looked for me.

' Yeah. ' he mind linked me back when his eyes landed on me.

' Does she know? ' I asked him.

' Sadly no but I think she likes me, i'm guessing it was love at first sight. ' he said before cutting off the mind link. I chuckled at him.

" What's so funny? " Ross asked me as I shook my head.

" Nothing. " I said as he looked at me suspiciously but decided to drop it since he knew he wasn't going to get any answers.

BLAKES P.O.V

" Well there's my class. Bye, see you later. " Maya said as she let go of my hand making Shane howl sadly.

" Yeah, okay bye. " I said but before I could turn on my heel to leave she grabbed my hand and tippy toed as she kissed my cheek. I felt my blush rush up to my cheeks as I smiled showing off my dimples, making her giggle as she entered the class. I smiled as I saw April in there and that Cassidy girl. I chuckled as April started asking her questions and with that I turned on my heel and disappeared into the crowded hallway.

END OF CHAPTER