The parents part 2

Here goes nothing...

I thought as I gathered all of my thoughts and organized them so I can introduce him correctly and properly. Like they always say first impression is the final impression. I turned around and saw my mother smiling with her dark chocolate brown hair curled nicely and flowed all the way to her mid back, her make up was done naturally with red dark lip stick, she was wearing a crimson red dress that was tight around the breast area and flowed nicely all the way to the ground, she was also wearing matching red pumps that were at least 2 centimeters long. My dad on the other hand was wearing a tuxedo and a crimson red tie matching my moms dress.

I was wearing a Aqua colored skirt that ends at mid thigh with a matching white shirt tucked in under the skirt, I was also wearing matching colored converse since I might trip with high heels. ( I know sounds weird but it's actually a good combo that's what I was wearing during the weekend ). And my curly brown hair was flowing nicely down my back, I honestly felt my self smiling like a goof ball never have I been THIS nervous not even when I was introducing them to Kyle. " Hello I'm Frank Maya's dad nice to meet you. " my dad said extending his hand for him to shake, Blake smiled and shook hands with him I just continued to stare smiling like a idiot. I mean what the fuck am I supposed to do now?!?! But before my rambling can continue my mom called me snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Yeah mom? " I asked looking up at her from the floor.

" Aren't you going to introduce him? " when she said that I mentally slapped my self, how can I forget?!

" Oh yeah, right. Mom, dad. This is Blake my b-boyfriend. " I stuttered feeling my palms start to sweat I mean I just said it yay! But what if they don't like him and have a fit because he's 3 years older than me?

" Oh then it's very nice to meet you Blake. " my mom said with a generous smile and her eyes glittering with happyness. I just smiled like a retard and started rocking my self back and forth still nervous because of all of this I mean who wouldn't be nervous?!

" It's nice to meet you lad, now why don't we go to the dining room and eat? You must be starving. " my dad said smiling he nodded and I just kept on smiling like a dumbass that had no brain. I felt Blake hold my hand while my parents weren't looking and like that we started walking towards the kitchen I sat next to Blake with my mom in front of me, and my dad in front of Blake.

This is going to be a long and embarrassing night.

.

.

.

.

Throughout the whole dinner they were asking him personal questions like, where do you come from, where were you born, how are your grades, who are your parents and where are they from, what are your intensions with our daughter, will you be able to take care of her. All the typical things parents ask while meeting your boyfriend, I was happy that the dinner was going well my parents seem to approve of him, they seem to like him as far as I can tell. Then they ask their final question which made me freeze in my spot.

" How old are you and what grade are you in? " my dad asked taking a sip from his coke calmly.

" I just recently turned 17 four months ago, and I'm a senior sir. " Blake answered my mom just smiled and my dad had his eyes widen. Well that was a boulder crushing them from the shock that they just had. It's understandable though I mean I never did tell them his age nor warned them.

" Oh...you look like a 15 year old not like a 17 year old. " my dad began looking at him smiling a small smile. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck I know that their going to tell me something when he leaves. Damn it! I just smiled nervously as my parents shared a glance them looked back at us.

APRILS P.O.V

When Maya left I just went back to the magazine ignoring the presence of Jake, my old crush. " Hey April so you staying over for two months because of your parents business trip? " he asked making me glance up from my magazine to look up at him. I saw his beautiful blue eyes sink into my Aqua ones, his eyes are absolutely beautiful. His messy brown hair almost all over the place....OH MY GOSH!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT APRIL!!!! He's your best friends brother!! So what if you've liked him since you were 4 it doesn't matter! You need to snap out of this your dating someone remember that, be loyal to Ryder and him only.

Besides wouldn't it be weird if I were to date him? I mean for real and what if we were to break up wouldn't it be kind of awkward? Ugh! Now I sound like Maya rambling on like this! " Yeah I'm staying here for a while until my parents come back from their trip. " I said still looking at his beautiful eyes. I mean their light Crystal blue!! I shook my head making me snap out of my trance that I now realized that I was in, I mean when your in a trance you don't notice until you shake your head.

" That's cool that means I get to see my favorite girl. " he said while winking at me, I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and I froze in my spot. Did I hear right? Did he just call me his favorite girl?! No, that can't be I'm to young for him but still I swear I herd him say that IM his favorite girl. I was honestly lost for words, I soon felt the couch that I was sitting on dip a little as he sat on it then I felt his warm big hand hold my chin and turn it towards him, the next thing I know his lips crash on mine...

ROSE'S P.O.V

I smiled as I saw Ryder buying flowers to his former lover: April. They were red roses with the white ones here and there they were wrapped around a red big bow, and he also bought her a box of chocolates that had written on it 'I love you'. I honestly thought it was romantic I mean it's so cute I remember when I was 15 and I found out that I was mates with Ross he did things like this. I would always blush and thank him I was a shy one back then now look at me!!! " Do you think she'll like it? " he asked me looking nervous and shy.

I immediately started nodding my head. " Yep! This is truly romantic! " I exclaimed making him slightly blush.

" Okay... " was all he said before I pushed him toward.

" Now go get her tiger. " I said with a encouraging tone he smiled and nodded running off in his super speed, I just smiled. Ah, young love.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!! I'm really sorry for the delay on updating this chapter!! Also sorry for the short chappie! I promise to update again this weekend which is in 2 days today is Thursday so yeah. I'm sorry if it's short!

Anyways, what will happen next? Did Maya's parents like Blake? What will they tell her? Why did they share a glance? How will April react once he lets her go? Will she tell Ryder? What will she do now?

Until next time! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, and Share Please!!

Love you guys!

~ Stephanie