The deal

BLAKE'S P.O.V

The only thing I was seeing was red, and the image of Maya being worried about me itched inside my brain as I let my wolf take full control over me. I've never let my wolf take control only this one time but that bitch deserved it for lying through her yellow nasty rotten teeth. I looked back at Maya through the back of my mind since Shane took FULL control over me. She had ready eyes as she asked what was going on.

I look over at Ryder who tried to calm her, April, and Cassidy down, since they were dealing out. I wanted to take control back but I just couldn't and aside from that my energy was leaving. I was starting to get tired and sleepy in the back of Shane's mind, and I soon fell into darkness...

MAYA'S P.O.V

I looked at Blake or Shane shocked, I was truly out of words...i've never seen anything like this. I looked straight in his eyes which were pitch black like a black hole. One minute he's smiling showing off his mesmerizing blue eyes, then the next their black. You know the part of the eye that's white? Well yeah that was black too!! I'm not trying to be racist or anything but what the hell?!

Who would want to get rid of those beautiful blue eyes, that sparkled every time he smiled. Oh my gosh, I sound like if I've known him my whole life. But there's just something about him, he attracted me since the park and I blush when ever I see him..... I feel butterflies in my stomach when he talks to me, he's always on my mind-wait!! Oh my gosh?!?! AM I IN LOVE?!?!?!

I looked at Blake/Shane in disbelief no way am I in love so fast!

Maya, Maya, remember wha happened with Kyle....so GET YOUR MIND STRAIGHT WOMAN!!!!!!

I thought as I scrunched up my face just remembering all the lies that he told me. All the jokes, everything. " Come on Shane lets go and calm down.... " I herd Ryder say to who ever that was calmly as I saw him by the corner of my eyes point at me. Oh hell nah! I'm not crying old man!! Okay who am I talking to? Have a finally gotten physco?! Oh my gosh!! I need to a mental facility ASAP!!! Wait, maybe I'm over exaggerating! Yeah. I'm not crazy, I think.

The next thing I knew Shane or Blake left along with Ryder in a split second they were gone. Weird, but oh well what can you do? I glanced over at Mya and Cassidy and they had the same expression as me 'what the fuck' look. " Are we crazy or did that just really happen? " I asked them causing them to break away from their trance.

" Both. " they answered at the same time making us laugh.

" I got to go home now or mom will worry. " Cassidy said as she hugged is both and sprinted away. I chuckled at her as I looked back at April who had a smirk on her face.

" We should be heading home to. " I said as April nodded and with that we walked out of the school hall and into the car chasing streets.

ROSE'S P.O.V

I blushed as Ross gave me a boquet of red roses and a card that read ' I love you always... ' this is the BEST 2 year anniversary with him. That's right it's been 2 WHOLE years since we started dating and since we found out that we are mates. I couldn't be happier since well hello? I love him with all my heart. I sighed out in delight as I smelled the amazing scent of the flowers. My gift to him was him marking me as his own and letting him mate me.

Yep, we matted already it's kind of embarrassing though. I never really told my 4 month older brother, Ryder. He would kill and I literally mean kill Ross, and I don't want that so its a secret between the both of us. " I love you Rose. " Ross said as he kissed my cheek.

" I love you two Ross... " I answered back as I pecked his lips, making my wolf howl.

' Can I have please take control!!! ' my wolf Veronica asked me as she put on a pleading look. I sighed and nodded. I mean who can say no to their wolf and puppy dog eyes????

' My wolf is going to take control. ' I mind linked Ross as he looked at me with a raised eye brow. The next thing I knew I was I the back of my mind and my wolf had full control over me.

BLAKE'S P.O.V

I battled and battled and battled to take control over Shane but he just won't give in!!! I mean how hard is this?! I don't remember it being this hard!

' Please let me take control back. ' I mind linked him as I herd him chuckle.

' One condition. ' Shane mind linked me back with a smirk plastered on his face.

' And that is? ' I asked him with a raised brow.

' You have to ask Maya to be your girl friend and meet her parents. ' he said as I felt my cheeks heat up and my eyes widened. ' Do we have a deal? '

I hesitated this was a BIG deal I mean she's only known me for what? A day? I highly doubt she'll say yes to me but its worth a try right?

' It's a deal. '

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry it's short but I promise that next chapter will be longer pinky promise XD any who.....

The picture to the side is Maya! Anyways, what will she say to being Blake's girlfriend? Hehe who supports Rose and Ross?!

Anyways, don't forget to....

Vote comment share and follow!! Bye!!

~Stephanie ( I'm trying new things tell me what you think of this way instead of end of chapter thingy )