Kyles back and whats happening?

MAYA'S P.O.V

I chuckled as I looked at April blushing deeply when a guy came to pick her up from class. He was really cute to be honest, but Blake was way cuter. " U-Um sorry Ryder b-but me and Maya have to study! Yeah study, for our exams next week in math! " April said as she scratched the back of her head nervously I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

" No worries we can study tomorrow. " I said as she shot me a death glare and a pleading look, I raised my eye brow at her and smirked delighted at my evil plan. " Actually, never mind I forgot that my parents have to babysit us since her parents are going to be out of town for a few days, and she's staying with me. "

" Yeah, sorry Ryder maybe next time! " April said before grabbing my hand and dragging me away.

" Guys! Wait up! " Cassidy yelled trailing behind us.

" Spill. " I said once we were out of Ryder's sight.

" Well, I kind of like him and I don't know how I'll act around him alone, I might embarrass myself and then he won't ever talk to me and then he'll probably make fun of me- " April began but Cassidy quickly covered her mouth to shut her up.

" We get it, your nervous. Isn't everyone on their first date? " Cassidy said as I nodded agreeing.

" Well yeah but wait! That's easy for you to say since you dated Jake and you dated Kyle for who knows how long and I wait who have I dated?! Oh yeah I dated Leo in the 4 grade but it was nothing serious compared to being IN 8 grade! Wait are we in ninth or in eighth?! Oh my gosh I'm so confused! " April began as I just covered her mouth with my hand.

" Sweaty how many fingers am I holding? " I asked her as she looked at my hand and saw that I was holding four.

" Mfhur? " she said with a raised brow.

" What? " I asked her confused.

" Mfhur? " she said again a bit irritated.

" I think you should take your hand off of her mouth first so you can understand her better. " Cassidy pointed out as I mentally slapped my self. Well aren't I stupid today?

" Right. " I said as I smiled sheepishly and removed my hand from her mouth. She sighed out in relief probably since she can breathe better.

" Thank gosh, I could barley breathe! Anyways, I said four. " April said as I nodded.

" Okay good, you haven't gotten completely psycho on us. " I said as she glared at me.

" What ever I'm not psycho. " April said as she pouted and crossed her arms.

" Yeah, you are sometimes though. " Cassidy said as I shrugged.

" She seems normal to me. "

" That's because your crazier than her. "

" Am not! "

" Are too! "

" Am not! "

" Are to!! "

" Am not! "

" Are too! "

" Are too! "

" Are not! "

" Haha!! "

" Damn it! "

" Okay guys chill! " April said as me and Cassidy looked at her like if she was crazy. Chill is not in our dictionary we are crazy like wow. Besides that, were always hyper you will never see us calm. Nuh-uh, no, never.

" Sweaty who the fuck do you think we are? " Cassidy said as she looked at April in disbelief.

" My friends? " she said with a duh tone.

" Tsk. Tsk. Shame on you. " I said as I turned around just to fall on the floor. I looked up just to see the amazing blue eyes of my new found lover, of course I won't tell him that it's to soon to start a relationship with someone you just met! I did that with Kyle and look were that ended up in. I smiled a small smile as I felt my blood rush up to my cheeks. " B-Blake.... "

" Why are you on the floor? " Blake asked me as he held out his hand for me to take, I gladly accepted as I just looked at him.

" Cassidy looks like we're going to be brides maids soon! " I herd April whisper I playfully rolled my eyes at her and her jokes. Yeah, tease me all you want but I know that I'll be the one winning in the end.

" Maya? " I herd a all too familiar voice that makes my stomach twist and turn in disgust. I turned around just to see the one and only black haired devil himself, Kyle.......

" Kyle. " I said with venom shown in my tone of voice as I shot glares at him in disgust.

" Aw come on! Don't be like that babe! " he said as he slowly approached me I took a step back.

" Don't call me babe you ass. " I spat out as he chuckled.

" I can call you what ever I want. " he said as his features turn from teasing to serious.

" No you can't because you don't own me. " I said as I crossed my arms.

" Who says? " he asked as he smirked.

" The law says. '' I said with a duh tone I mean who the hell does he think he is?!

" We'll see about that princess. " and with that he walked away, I looked at his retreating form in disgust and hatred. I really should have taken things slow with that bastard.

" W-Who was that? " Blake asked when I looked at him he looked like a total different person. His eyes weren't that mesmerizing blue no, they were dark black. All I saw in his eyes were hatred and they were pitch black. What the fuck?!

" Are you okay? " I asked him still shocked. I can tell that April and Cassidy had the same expression on their faces when they saw him. " Blake? "

" No I'm not fine, and my names not Blake its Shane. " a darker voice said I just stared at him confused. What the hell? Has he gone mad or something? I mean it's the only logical explanation for this.

" April you left your book in class! " I herd Ryder's voice say we all turned around and he looked pale to see Blake like this or Shane or what ever his name is! " Shane?! "

" Yes? " Shane asked him with a raised eye brow. I just had a what the fuck look on my face as I looked at both of them. What the hell is happening?

END OF CHAPTER