The parent's part 1

Alpha? This is seriously the second time i've herd that. What does that even mean? Alpha, alpha, alpha, is it um, ugh! This is so frustrating! What did he even mean by revenge?

I thought as I just stood there staring off into space I mean I have no clue as to what was going on. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a light tap on my shoulder making me flinch. '' You okay? '' Blake asked me studying me carefully, I slowly nodded still being perplexed as to what in the world was happening.

'' Y-Yeah. '' I stuttered to starting to push the stroller that contained to sleeping kid's.

'' Hey can I meet your parent's tonight? '' Blake asked me making me stop in my tracks and stand there like a frozen statue. Did he just ask what I think he just asked?! Oh my gosh I think I just had a mini heart attack.

'' Why do you want to meet them? '' I asked not looking up from the floor, me and my parent's don't have a swell relationship when I introduced them to Kyle they had a small fit when he left, since he's 2 years older than me. But Blake?! If they had a fit with someone who's just 2 years older imagine what will happen when they find out that i'm dating a guy who's older than me by 3 years!!! Oh gosh I think a part of me just died.

'' Because well I really like you and um I want to meet them, and I think that it would do good with our relationship. '' Blake said taking my hand ever so casually. When he said that it brought back a memory that I didn't want to remember.

It was my third and last year in middle school, 8 grade. I was walking down the pale pink halls of the school with a smile on my face since today was my 1 month anniversary with Kyle. I still can't believe it's been a month since the day we met and since the day he asked me out, I've known him since the beginning of this year it's September and I met him in August. Anyways, I made my way towards my locker to grab my reading books when I did so I felt a tap on my shoulder when I turned around I felt strong thick arms wrap around my waist and I immediately knew who it was. '' Happy anniversary Kyle. '' I said hugging him back.

'' Happy anniversary to you to Maya. '' he said kissing my cheek. I giggled and looked up just to meet his amazing hazel brown eyes. '' And I have the best idea, can I meet your parent's? I really like you and I um, want to meet them I think it would do good with our relation ship. ''

He sounded so much like him, he said almost the exact same words as him, it's kind of shocking, in a way. '' Um, are you sure you want to meet them? Aren't you nervous? I mean- wait did you know that a baby goat is also called a kid?! Shocking right but it's true. Hey where's April and my other siblings? Where we just at the park? " I rambled on he chuckled and put his hand over my mouth making me look at him weirdly.

'' Yes, i'm positive don't worry i'm not nervous besides i've been thinking about it and i'm sure. '' he said smiling I slowly nodded still scared of what my parent's might think. I mean they had a fit with Kyle i'm pretty sure that they'll ground me for life if they find out that he's 3 years older than me. But oh well isn't age nothing but a number? That's what i've learned my mom and dad are 4 years apart it isn't as bad as 3, besides my eldest sister married a guy that is 65 and she's 59.

'' If you say so. '' I said smiling a small smile.

.

.

It was 6 O'clock, and I was getting ready to introduce Blake to my parent's. My parent's said yes to meeting him which got me more nervous than I already am. I mean have you ever let your boyfriend meet your parent's?! It's nervous wrecking! '' I think your more nervous than Blake right now. '' April stated looking up from her magazine.

'' Psst. No way! I'm not nervous at all! '' I said laughing weirdly she raised her eye brow at me and shook her head.

'' Just calm down, just relax everything will come out just fine. '' April said putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head still nervous though.

'' What if they don't like him?! W-What if- '' but before I could continue rambling she covered my mouth and shushed me.

'' Everything's going to be okay if anything i'll be right here. '' April said with a warm smile I nodded my head, her hand still covering my mouth not letting me speak.

'' I bewift fdye Afrial. '' I said muffling since I can't talk because of her hand.

'' What? '' she asked with a raised eye brow. I pointed to her hand. '' Ohhhh. ''

'' Yeah anyways I said I believe in you April. '' I said she smiled then there was a knock on the door making me tense up and turn around. There stood my older brother Jake, remember the eighteen year old that my mom was talking about and the one that April has a slight crush on.

'' Some guy is here for dinner with you and mom and dad. '' Jake said making me gulp I nodded and excused myself walking out of the room and racing down to the first floor when I got there I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. '' Hey. ''

'' Hey. '' Blake answered smiling.

'' Hello, i'm Liliana. Maya's mom. '' I herd my mom say behind me making me tense up.

Here goes nothing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! Hope you guys enjoyed! I promise to put up the next chapter sometime this week!

Anyways, what will happen next? Will Maya's parent's approve? How will the dinner go?

Until next time! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, And Share Please!

Love you guys!

~ Stephanie