In a knot

When he finished smelling me which kind of creeped me out a little he started kissing my cheek which led to my lips, ( sorry if I suck at writing make-out sessions ) our lips once again moved in sync I felt my cheeks start heating up out of embarrassment, I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hand through his dirty blonde hair while he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him. He then starting licking my bottom lip asking me for entrance and just to tease him I didn't obey his request. We then herd someone clear their throat making my eyes widen and we quickly parted my cheeks a dark Crimson red.

My mom stood there smiling like a weirdo while my dad had a disappointed look on his face shaking his head. Like I care what that bitch thinks. " I think it's time to go to bed Maya. " my dad said as he walked up the stairs.

" Good-bye Blake and good night. " my mom said smiling and bowing while walking away up the stairs.

" I guess I have to go now. " Blake chuckled taking a hold of my small and thin hand in his big one, I nodded sadly and led him to the front door where I closed the door behind me. " Bye. "

" Bye see you tomorrow. " I said and he nodded and kissed my cheek while tucking his hands inside his pockets and walking away, I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up as I turned around and opened the door locking it and going up the stairs to my room. When I opened my bedroom door my eyes flew open to the size of plates.

Sitting on my favorite couch was MY brother and MY best friend making out, I soon started seeing specks of black in my vision and soon I fell into consciousness.

APRIL'S P.O.V

It felt so wrong when I kissed Jake, I just felt so happy that my first love actually loves me back but something's off when I kissed Ryder I felt sparks erupt through me and every time we touch I get this feeling, I just don't know where it comes from. Could that be love or no? I'm so confused!!

I thought as Jake started deepening the kiss by tilting his head to the side, I then herd a gasp and a big 'THUD' echoing through the room. I quickly pulled away to look at the source of the sound and my eyes widened, there laying on the floor unconscious laid Maya.

Fuck, fuck!

I thought as I quickly jumped off the couch and ran towards her small laying form and started to shake her.

I'm honestly terrible with this crap.

I thought once again as I continued to shake her like crazy. " That's not how you try to wake a fainted person. " Jake stated matter of factly making me roll my eyes at him.

" Then why don't you help me!!! " I exclaimed as I grabbed Mayas arm and tried dragging her towards her bed, that was neatly fixed. But to my despair I could barley drag her do to my weakness and her weighing most probably a lot. I then herd a sigh and then footsteps getting closer to me.

" Give her here. " Jake said as he crouched down picking Maya up bridal style and placing her on her bed. " I'll be back with a warm cloth to help wake her. "

" Okay... " I said as I glanced at him and then back at Maya they look a like but not as much as her and her little siblings. I soon herd the door open and close.

" Here put this on her forehead it should help wake her and I'll be back with a bucket of cold water. " Jake said as he sped out the room before I can process what he just said. I shrugged off the weird feeling that went through me as I started putting the now wet and cold cloth on Maya's forehead, as I looked at her guilt washing through me. Then I herd the door open with a weird swishing sound and looked up to see Jake holding a bucket of water that had ice in it.

" What are you doing?! " I exclaimed as I saw that he had it over Mayas head, he simply shrugged.

" I've been dying to do this to her so please don't destroy my mojo love. " Jake said making my eyes widen and my cheeks flush a bright red. The next thing I knew was that Maya was drenched in water with ice all over her and she was wide awake glaring at Jake.

" YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!! YOUR SO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Maya yelled as she jumped off her bed ready to strangle Jake, while he looked scared and then sped out the blue colored room.

" NOT IF YOU DONT CATCH ME!!!!!! " Jake yelled I could still hear his footsteps close by meaning that he wasn't far.

" OH HELL YEAH I WILL!!!!! " Maya yelled as she chased after him slightly slipping because of the water. I chuckled nervously as I shook my head at both of them, they are some crazy family. I then felt buzzing erupting from my pocket meaning that I was getting a call or a text message. I unlocked the screen and saw that I got two text messages one from Ryder and the other from Cassidy. I decided to check Cassidy's first since well, she's Cassidy.

Cassidy: Hey girl! Can I sleep over with u guys 2night?😊

April: Sure I don't think Mays parents would mind.😄

Cassidy: Cool can I be there around 8?

April: Sure! See u l8ter then!

Cassidy: Ok! Bye!

April: Ttyl!

I then went to go and check what Ryder texted but I felt guilt weld up in me since I had a make-out session ( which I suck at describing ) with Jake. I bit my lower lip and pressed his name.

Ryder: Hey April! I was wondering if you could come out at 7:30?

April: I'm not home though :/

Ryder: I know that I meant outside of Maya's house since you told me that.

April: Yeah sure I'll come out at 7:30 then.

Ryder: Cool! Okay see you then gtg bye ily

April: Kk see you then and ily2.

When I send that last message I felt guilt build up in me again, I'm such a awful person! I looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:20 I had ten minutes to think everything over again and hopefully I decide the right thing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! I'm really sorry that I took SOOO long to update and if my make-out session sucks since I suck at describing that. I've been working on my other stories that will soon be published when I'm at least at chapter 10 l, and also I have had a TON of homework to do and study. I have a C in math and if I don't put that thing up to a B I'll be grounded :( so yeah that's also what took me so long. Anyways! What will happen next?

What will April do now? Will she ask Maya and Cassidy for help? Where's Ross and Rose? What will Ryder do? Why did April need to come out at 7:30?

Ryder on the top or side!

Until next time!! Don't forget to.....

Follow, Comment, Vote, And Share Please!!!!

Love you guys!!!

~ Stephanie