Chase and mystery p.o.v

MAYA'S P.O.V

I just stayed looking at him just like wow, I looked at him straight in the eyes and saw that he wasn't lying, that he meant it. Does he really want a small, fragile, crazy, hyper girl that JUST turned 14 not too long ago? No, no, no, no maybe he's joking and is just a really good actor like Kyle. Yeah, then after like what 1 year of dating he breaks up with me and throws me to the side, acts like if it hurts him then the next day full around with a slut. I don't plan on getting my heart ripped into tiny little pieces again, but why is something telling me that, that won't happen? There's only one way to find out...

I breathed in and out slowly getting ready to tell him my one and only answer that I think will be the right choice. " Blake....I accept becoming your girlfriend. " I said as I saw a HUGE smile spread across his face. I just smiled back at him and tippy toed so I can kiss his cheek.

" Your the best Maya. " he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him, I kept on looking straight in his eyes, I saw them getting closer and closer until I couldn't see them anymore. The next thing I knew is that we were having our first kiss...

APRIL'S P.O.V

When he asked me that simple question many thoughts crossed my mind at that very moment. What if he does the same thing as Kyle did to Maya? What if he's just using me to get some slut or a really nice girl jealous? What if-oh my gosh there's so many ifs here. But what if he isn't going to use me? What if he actually likes me?

Just suck it up and say yes.

My conscious said I nodded at her and gathered up all of my courage not knowing if I will regret this deduction or not until the near future. " Ryder I'll gladly become your girlfriend. " I said as he smiled and hugged me tightly slightly lifting me off the ground I giggled as he kissed my cheeks over and over and over again. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as people walked by and just stared at us.

" Okay...okay. " I said letting a giggle escape my vocals.

" Haha, is some one embarrassed?? " he asked me with a smirk plastered on his face. I softly slapped his arm and stoke out my tongue at him.

" S-Shut up! " I stuttered feeling my cheeks heat up even more if that was even possible. He chuckled and grabbed my hand giving it a tight squeeze. I smiled up at him, we soon started walking towards the main entrance where Cassidy awaited us, when we finally reached our destination we saw Maya and Blake holding hands, with a very VERY red Maya. " Maya!!! " I exclaimed as I let go of Ryder's hand and ran towards her as she did the same, we met half way and hugged each other. Call us weirdos and dramatic people, but you won't change the fact that we're so attached to each other that we're practically like sisters.

" GUYS!!!!! " I herd Cassidy yell making me avert my attention towards her I looked at the guy behind her and raised an eye brow. The guy behind her was to the H to the O to the T HOT!!!! Like wow, he has light brown messy hair, and amazing blue eyes but of course I prefer Ryder. I wonder who he is....?

" Hey but who is he? " Maya asked pointing at the guy behind her I nodded agreeing with her.

" Oh right this is Chase. My new friend. " Cassidy explained with a smile plastered on her face, with pink dusted on her cheeks.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

" Oh nice to meet you. " Maya said looking at the male behind one of her best friends, to be completely honest with you she was happy for her best friend, and she was curious as to how they meat.

" Nice to meet you two. " Chase replied looking at Blake with a serious face but kept it hidden from the three 14 year olds and humans.

' Alpha there has been some rouges near here. ' Chase mind linked Blake.

' What?! Where?! Whom's rouges?! ' Blake mind linked back narrowing his eyes as he did so.

BLAKE'S P.O.V

I narrowed my eyes as Chase my third in command told me, that ROUGES are near MY territory. ' Red Cross Pack's rouges. ' he mind linked me back with a ticked off expression thank gosh that Maya, April, nor Cassidy have noticed our expressions right now if not our cover will be blown.

' What can we do now? ' Ryder asked me through the mind link. ' We can't let those bastards hurt our Luna and Beta Female. Wait, is Cassidy your mate Chase? '

' Yeah. ' was all Chase replied before I nodded.

' It's kind of ironic that all of us have young mates? ' I asked them as they both nodded in agreement, I glanced over at Maya who was smiling widely along with April, and Cassidy.

I can't believe I need to meet her parent's soon....

????? P.O.V

" JUST GO AND GET THE DAMN LUNA YOU BASTARDS!!!!!! " I yelled out as the two rouges that I hired whimpered but nodded slowly understanding that I can rip off their throats in a split second.

" Yes sir. " they said in unison with their heads hung low.

" Good.....and YOU BETTER NOT FAIL ME!!!! " I yelled this time using my Alpha voice. They nodded and scampered away frightened. I chuckled and looked out the window to just see green because of the grass and trees.

I'll get my revenge on you soon....Blake.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!!! Sorry if it sucked I tried my best and sorry for the late update and short chapter :(. I wanted to leave you guys with a cliffy!!! Anyways, what will happen next? Who is this Mysterious p.o.v? Until next time!! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, and Share please!

Kik: Animes_lover_

Instagram: Animelover_111

Facebook: Stephanie Cruz

Bye!!! Love you guys!

~ Stephanie