Sleepover At The Pack House

"What do you think this means?" I asked Blake as we walked down the hallways hand in hand. He shrugged his eyes never meeting mines his grip on my hand tightening as I brought up the text message.

"Nothing, but you'll be staying with me for the next week. Tell your mom you and April are staying at Cassidy's." Blake told me as I nodded not questioning because somehow I knew that he was in Alpha mode, and I'm pretty sure there's no convincing him other wise. I sighed as I looked down at the white checkered floor watching as my black converse tried to keep up with Blake's Nike's.

What is going on...? Three days....? What in the world does that mean?

I thought narrowing my eyes perplexed throughout this whole situation that I'm in now. "Hey," April greeted as she walked next to me I looked up and smiled.

"Perfect timing," I said as April smiled.

"I know I'm amazing like that," April stated chuckling as I laughed along with her. Count April to lighten up the tension. "So what's going on?"

"You and Maya are staying at the pack house for the next week, deal with it. You can't back out." Blake said his voice deep as his eyes turned black. I leaned towards April as she raised an eye brow at Blake's attitude.

"He's in Alpha mode so let's just do as he pleases." I whispered in Aprils ear as she nodded understanding, I leaned back and continued on walking with a fuming Blake and a hyped up April.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fine, you two can go over to Cassidy's for the week." my mom said sighing as she put down her cup of Tea.

"Thank you," I mumbled turning on my heel and walking out of the kitchen up the stairs. Ever since Blake met my parents and my dad yelling out that I was a mistake everything seemed to turn awkward. I didn't speak to my parents only for certain matters.

It was as if I was living on my own, besides that they were and are never home. I wouldn't be surprised if mom ends up with another stomach. Although the doctor should recommend she stops giving birth, she's almost 74 I think if this continues the baby might come out with some type of sickness. Aside from that she's old and could die from a heart attack or while she's giving birth.

I went up to the third floor which only consisted of four rooms, three bathrooms, a game room, a study room, and a gym. Each floor was similar to a suite or a hotel for the matter, just in a different style.

I went down the hall towards my room opening it watching as April packed her bags in a suit case for the week. "What did your mom say?" April asked stopping what she was doing to turn and look at me.

"She said fine, I highly doubt she even cares though. After the whole incident she's been pretending I could tell I mean her blue eyes just show hatred every time she looks at me or one of my younger siblings." I told her going into my closet and taking out a suitcase letting it drop to the floor as I crouched down and opened it.

"I guess so, but come on Maya. Have some sympathy if she really didn't care for any of you she would have just aborted all of you, do you really believe that?"

I looked up at April standing up and walking back to my closet picking out a variety of clothes folding it and throwing it inside the suitcase.

"Yeah, actually. I do, she probably couldn't abort because she felt bad she had some sympathy to the living creature that was inside of her because it wasn't her fault." I told her going to one of my drawers and taking out my undergarments and stuffing it inside the suit case closing it.