First Late Night Encounter

Alpha.....We're everywhere....No my name's Shane....

I fluttered my eyes opened and sat up quickly panting, what the hell? I took in my surroundings and saw that I was in my room and it was pitch black outside, I glanced to my right where my clock was and it read: 5:00am I groaned out as I slumped back down on my crowded bed sighing as I rubbed my eyes.

Great...now it'll take forever to fall asleep...

I sighed for the second time since I woke up, I sat back up uncomfortable and unable to go back to a peaceful sleep so I did what any person would do when they can't go back to sleep but have to go to school. Get up and go take a shower, sad but hesitantly true I guess. After I finished taking a shower I put on gray T-shirt that had 5 seconds of summer written on it with a black skirt that ended exactly at mid thigh my shirt was tucked in the skirt, anyways I put on matching black suspenders to hold the skirt up. I also put matching all black converse with a black beanie that read 'Whatever' I also took off my plain blue cover of my phone and put on my 5 seconds of summer cover for my phone, I let my hair be loose and in its natural curls.

After I approved of my appearance I brushed my teeth and sprayed on some perfume, when I finally finished my morning routine it was around 5:30am making me smile since I usually take twenty more minutes but this was record time at least for me. Anyways, I walked out the bathroom and headed over to my bed where April and Cassidy where sleeping peacefully...

To bad I have too wake them.

I smirked as I thought of a way to wake them but it was way too evil, so I did it the old fashioned way I grabbed a bullhorn from my drawer and pushed the bottom making a loud 'HONK' erupt around the room and most probably a little down the hall. '' KYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' They both screamed out as they jumped out of bed and stumbling down to the soft and warm rugged floor.

'' WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! '' April cursed out as she rubbed her bum and glared at me making me chuckle at her.

'' What was.....that for?! '' Cassidy exclaimed sleepily as she looked at me with tired eyes.

'' Well you two have to get your lazy asses up and get dressed before the little devils get up and attend the bathroom. '' I told them as they shared a glance and nodded April gathered her things and went inside my bathroom, you know the one inside my room. While Cassidy went to the bathroom across my room where the guest bathroom is the guest room is next door to that bathroom. I waited patiently as they did their routine.

Alpha....Possessive.....Strong.....Soul Mates....Leaders....

I thought as my phone buzzed in my pocket making me jump out of shock, I quickly unlocked my phone and stared at it.

Blake: Hey, so we have to act like we broke up right so your aunt doesn't suspect anything? Since she works there?

Me: Yeah :( I feel horrible for making you go through this...

Blake: Nah, it's okay no worries. See you at school ;) today's our first sneak out right?

Me: Yeah it's the first sneak out let's meet outside of the entrance of the park where we first 'met'.

When I finished typing that and sending it I smiled at the memory flashing through my brain. I thought he was a creep, stalker and I had this creepy feeling the urge to hug him, it's hard to explain the sensation the feeling that I felt when I laid eyes on him. I sighed in content as I shook my head smiling sheepishly, he makes me feel special....he makes me feel unique. I just don't know how to explain it....