Lies, mates, and will you be my girlfriend?

MAYA'S P.O.V

I waited patiently for Blake or what ever his name is to answer my damn question. Is it so hard to answer a simple question? I mean its pretty easy.

" Well? " I asked him with my arms crossed over my chest and a raised brow. Call me sassy but I know that somethings up, no voice changes in a split second and eyes change from amazing blue to pitch black, and claim their name to be Shane. I mean what the hell?

" W-Well um- IT WAS JUST ALL AN ACT!!!! Yeah, I mean I was acting and while you were busy talking with that Kyle guy I put on contacts, hold my breathe so I can deepen my voice, and made up a fake name. I just wanted to joke around. " Blake/Shane said as he scratched his back and laughed nervously?

" Are you sure because it didn't look like a act to me. " I told him my voice sounding suspicious I mean seriously who wouldn't be suspicious about that?

" Yeah i'm positive it was all just an act. " he said as he put on the best smile that he could making me melt, but I will not let my self be weak in front of him!!! I put on the best pouty face I could and cross my arms once again. " I swear!!! "

" Yeah right. " I spat as I turned around so he can face my back. Call me a bitch but I know somethings up and believe or not i'm going to get to the bottom of this.

BLAKE'S P.O.V

I just stared at Maya's back with my chest twisting and turning, I honestly feel really guilty I mean it hurts when you lie to the person you love. I sighed as I scrunched up my face, knowing that this was going to hirt me then it was going to hurt her. I slowly and steadily started walking towards her. " Look....Maya I would never lie to you...trust me. " I told her as I turned her around looking at her straight in her beautiful blue eyes that make me melt. It hurt me seeing her mad at me, and pouting instead of smiling that smile that lightens up my day. That warm smile that makes me smile and nothing can destroy that happiness.

" Do you trust me? " I asked again hope evident in my voice and eyes. She looked at me straight in the eyes, I was fighting off the urge to show guilt in my features, because if I show that it's over all over.

" I-I trust you. " she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck I felt my blood rush up to my cheeks as I wrapped my arms around her small frame pulling her closer to me. This is officially the best day of my life.

APRIL'S P.O.V

I smiled at the sight now that's romantic. I hope Ryder's romantic. I blushed at the thought of him being romantic, it wouldn't be that bad actually now that I think about it right. But I do think my face would permanently stay red, and my face will never be its normal color again...I sound like an old person or like a person thats telling a story. " Psst. Come on nothing else is going to happen and I think she'll tell us if something does. " Cassidy whispered to me I nodded and with that we started tippy toeing out of the romantic scene that was playing in front of us, making us feel bad since we're single.

" THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!! " I exclaimed once we were inside the school, it would be impossible if they herd me squealing. They would need super hearing for that, or be a werewolf. Haha, but those types of things don't exist so haha!

" RIGHT?! They should have kissed instead of hugging each other than we can tease her. " Cassidy stated as she pouted since things didn't go the way she planned in her head, typical Cassidy. I giggled at her then I herd a deep 'ahem' coming from behind us. I swirled around and I blushed a deep deep red.

" H-Hey Ryder. " I said with a small wave and a HUGE smile on my face. I bet I looked like a goof ball with this dumb smile on my face.

" Hey, can I ask you something in private? " he asked me I felt my cheeks heat up even more. But before I can shake my head 'no' since I am pretty sure I was going to make a big fool of my self Cassidy pushed me onto him making me trip and fall on him, but luckily he caught me just in time. I blushed when I realized that I was on his chest.

" Go ahead you two love birds April i'll be waiting outside. " Cassidy said with a thumbs up and a wink as she sped away giving us some privacy. Even though we were still IN school with people everywhere.

" So um, what did you need to ask me? " I asked him huh, ironic I think. Actually no the most ironic thing I have ever said was 'Why kill a dead bird if its all ready dead?' That has to be the most ironic thing I have ever said or stated in my WHOLE 14 years of existence.

" So I wanted to ask you something, I don't know if it's too soon or not but this past day that I've known you I already feel attracted to you, in other words i'm in love with you and will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?? " he asked me with love and hope evident in his eyes. To be honest I was taken a back from this situation. What should I say?! Yes or no?! Or I'll think about it?! Um, um!!

Just say yes you weirdo.

My conscious said annoyed with my constant bickering that I do for no reason. Seriously, I think that I over exaggerate too much or I just over think things. A lot. I gathered up all of my courage and said the only thing that I could say right at the moment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CASSIDY'S P.O.V

I skipped away happily, I feel kind of lonely now without April and Maya it's so lonely they are my two best friends. I should be happy for them but I feel a bit jealous that they have boyfriends or at least soon to be ones. I sighed as I kept on skipping out of the school, I turned around and looked at them through the distance April looked shocked. That's all that I noticed about her. I shrugged and turned around just to be met by a broad chest, that send electricity up my arm. " Oh sorry- " I stared but when I looked up my eyes went as wide as plates, if that was even possible. Before me was the most THE MOST HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD. He had light brown messy hair, and the most amazing light BLUE eyes that I have EVER seen.

" Sorry. " he said with a slight blush on his cute cheeks. Wait a second? BLUSH?! Hehe, I'm on a roll right now I think.

" I-It's okay. " I stuttered out getting lost in those amazing eyes of his. Wait-STUTTERED?!?! OH HELL NAH!!!!! I will not let shyness get the better of me THIS TIME!!!!

" I'm Chase and you? " he asked me as I felt my cheeks heat up.

" Cassidy. " was all I replied before we both shook hands that send electricity up my arm.

Huh, weird.

BLAKES P.O.V

" So what did you need to ask me? " Maya asked me as she let go off me.

" I wanted to ask you if... " I started trailing off.

" If...? " she repeated looking at me curiously.

" If you wanted to become my girlfriend? "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed!! Sorry if it was short! Anyways, what will April and Maya say? Yes or no?

Who supports Maya and Blake?

Who supports April and Ryder?

Rose and Ross?

Cassidy and Chase?

Is Cassidy's Chases mate? Because of the sparks or electricity? Until next time!! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, and Share please!!! Bye!

Also, if you guys like One Direction please stop by my channel I have a Fanfiction about them! Hope you guys can read it! And support it like how you guys support this one!! You guys are awesome! Anyways, I also have another one that you guys can read called My Mates My Savior? Those of you who don't like One Direction please don't hate me for liking them. Any Who, thanks you guys for supporting this story hope you guys can read my other ones and also support those. Until next time!

Love you guys!

~ Stephanie