Reunited for One Cause

Persephone-You should leave soon, Kim Y/n. Gea won't wait.

You nearly choke on your cheesecake.

Y/n-excuse me? I think I heard wrong.

Persephone- Your death mission.

Lisa grumbles-Cheer up.

Rosé smacks her on the shoulder.

Lisa-oww, what?

Persephone- You can stay here for one night. No longer.

Persephone leaves, and you glance at Jennie.

Jennie-Don't let her get to you. She's always such a grouch!

Yunho stands up and motions for you to follow him.

Yunho-Come. We need to prepare you for the journey ahead.

Yunho leads you into a large dressing room, where there are racks upon racks of armor, cloaks, bags, and potions.

Yunho-What elemental magic do you specialize in?

Y/n-Um. . . fire.

Yunho nods.

Yunho-here try this armor on.

Y/n-Thanks. By the way why do I need all this gear? 

Yunho-You're going on a very dangerous quest. If you go with just humane materials you wouldn't last a week, without getting killed. Now, the armor and potions can only allow you to last longer while fighting. They will not make you invincible.

Y/n-Okay. (You slip on the leather and metal breastplate.)

Yunho helps you to buckle the straps behind your back. He then offers you two leg protection made of metal that rises up to your knees. You first slip on some breeches, and then tie the leg armor on top. Yunho then hands a pair of metal arm protection made from leather and metal. As a finishing touch, he clips on a red cloak to your breastplate.

Y/n-dang, I feel like a spartan warrior

Yunho-Very funny. Remember all this flash is for nothing if you die.

Y/n-I am not going alone right?

Yunho-No. Your friends will be helping you. My brothers are helping them with their gear.

Y/n-Alright then, let's go!

Yunho-silly, we still need to get the backpack ready.

He opens a leather bag, with a back strap, and places in a map, book with pen, fishing hook, money, and several potions. He holds up golden flask.

Yunho-This one here, is for healing. (next a blue bottle) This next one's for underwater breathing. (a white Vial) Invisibility. (Green) Poison touch. ( black) death call. (Red) Rage empowerment.

Y/n-sorry for asking but what do the Green, Black and Red potions do exactly?

Yunho- Green casts a spell called poison touch. For the next hour all your attacks will have an extra poison effect inflicting damage. Black. This has two purposes. One, raise a friend that is at death's door back to life, or summon ghosts to aid you in battle. Red. This one allows you to fight an extra hour with renewed strength even if you have no energy technically left. 

Y/n-NIce!

Yunho-You can only use these guys once. So choose wisely.

Y/n-0_0

Yunho smiles.

Yunho-You'll be fine if you are the Chosen One.

Y/n-Otherwise?

Yunho-Otherwise you will be dead.

Y/n-0_0

Yunho-I hope that the next time we meet, you are not a ghost.

You are about to reply but a knock sounds on the door.

Hongjoong-Yunho? Mother's waiting. With new guests.

Yunho-coming.

Y/n-New guests?

Yunho shrugs.

Yunho-You can come with me.

You follow Yunho down the corridors until you reach the hall. When the doors are opened, you nearly faint. A twelve foot tall creature stands in the hallway, carrying a smaller figure. It had the head of a rotting ram, and massive horns decorated with gold sprouting from it. The upper torso and chest were humane, and very muscular. Two leather straps crossed each other over his hairy chest. The hands were massive and sharp claw that were stained with (blood?) a red liquid. His lower half was like a goat except he was standing on two legs. His eyes were red, his tail was serpentine.

Persephone-Baphomet. Welcome back. 

The creature laughs, sounding like a dying goat. You feel someone by you and turn to see Jennie, also staring in awe.

Jennie-damn, well someone worked out.

Lisa-Ewwww.

Lucas-dear Poseidon, does it eat fish?

Winwin-Of course not Idiot!

Lucas-how about humans?

Winwin- ( so done with life)

Kun-shush.

A small human figure peeps behind the demon, and kicks him but barely even reaches his shin. S.Coups eyes widen.

Woozi-OMFG Goat-man, hurry up!

Jeonghan-Woozi, language! There are children present.

Jun, and Dino peep out.

Baphomet-silence weasel, you are in a goddess's presence.

Woozi-Who are you calling a. . .

He is dragged back by Joshua.

Baphomet drops the figure who was in his arms, and it ka-thumps to the ground,

Jisoo-oof.

Mingyu-That's gotta hurt.

The lying figure raises his head. 

Hoshi-ughh, where am I? (turns and sees Baphomet) aughhhh! Help Me!

Joshua attempts to calm him down, and Jeonghan sighs in exasperation. He looks up briefly and spots you guys.

Jeonghan-S.Coups! Y/n!