Jihyo's Plan

Rosè-huh, huh, pant.

*bang. Door slams open.

Sana-what's the matter girls?

Nayeon- and where is y/n and Lisa?

Jisoo-emergency, headmistress, now, please. (breathing heavily.)

Momo-what's the matter?

Jennie-please, we need to see the Headmistress.

Tzuyu-very well, I will take you.

The three girls follow Lady Tzuyu to the Great hall.

Jihyo-what is the matter girls?

Rosè-y/n, Lisa. . . they, were kidnapped.

Jihyo eyes widen.

Jisoo-vampire

Jennie-13 of them.

Jihyo-13? When did this happen?

Jennie-like 10-12 minutes ago.

Jihyo-how did they get through the Veil?

Rosè-we don't know.

Jihyo-this is serious. Not only are two of our trainees taken, but y/n is very special. Come with me.

They follow Jihyo behind a curtain, down a flight of stairs and into a stone chamber. Jihyo grabs one of the scrolls off an oak shelf.

Jihyo-you girls know what this is?

Rosè-one of the scrolls of prophecy?

Jihyo-correct. Jeongyeon is teaching you well.

Jisoo-pardon me for me being rude, but what does this have to do with our rescue plan?

JIhyo-you know the ancient curse?

*they nod

Jihyo-it wasn't us entirely. Gea the Mother Earth felt the rivers of blood and anguish, so she aided in the curse. It can be broken if a marriage from the offspring of Darkblood and Scarr come together. However it can also be manifested by just their child.

Jennie-you mean both offspring have already married and produced a Darkblood/Scarr heir?

Jihyo-yes, this child is very powerful. Their task will be to appease Gea, and bring unity. Of course you must be confused. I will put it out bluntly. y/n is the child.

Rosè-wait, what????

Jennie-this is a joke, right?

Jisoo-how do you know?

Jihyo-y/n is a demonessa, yes? However even the youngest of demons know their powers at birth, so why didn't she? If you take a look at her neck, she has a small crescent moon with a cloud tattoo. That isn't any tattoo. It is the symbol of cloud or shade, a suppressor of magic.

Jennie-so she never knew b/c her power was hidden?

Jihyo-yes. But why may you ask? I believe that her parents didn't want the followers of Tarlac to find her, so they masked her scent. Also her parents are missing. Most likely they didn't want to attract attention to her. y/n also has incredible stamina in her magic source.

Jisoo-i noticed that. It was too strong for a beginner.

Jihyo-pearl ombre horns are rare because only the Darkblood family carried that trait.

Rosè-ah, no wonder.

Jihyo-but the biggest factor was her staff.

Jennie-I saw it. It was beautiful but I haven't seen anything like it.

(jihyo opens the scroll and points to a painting of the staff.)

Jennie-it's exactly the same!

Jihyo-Bryson Scarr gave this as a wedding gift to Circe Darkblood. The staff is passed down to each female of the household. There is only one kind like it. This proved to me that she is the heir.

Rosè-oh, wow.

Jisoo-do you think the vampires know?

Jihyo-i don't know, but we must pack up, and follow their trail. If they are not on tarlac's side we must let them know of the truth! If they are enemies, we must stop them from getting hold of the Heir.

Jennie-yes'm. We will get packed up right now.

Jihyo-hurry. I will meet you at the north gate.

*the rest of Blackpink runs to the dorms.

Jihyo-hold out there, y/n. Just a little longer.