Chapter 2: Meeting Seventeen

You wake up in a room that you are not familiar in. It is extravagant, with velvet drapes, marbled counters, and dark oak cabinets. Your bed can fit a least four people and you look down, finding in shock that someone has bandaged your wound. You wobble out of bed, and nearly fall down.

????? Careful now, that human girl stabbed you pretty nastily.

You turn around to see a slender man with a soft face.

Joshua- I'm Joshua, the medic here.

Y/n: Kim Y/n. thank you for bandaging it.

Joshua smiles.

You immediately notice the fangs, but don't say anything.

Y/n- how did you catch me right now? I didn't hear the door open.

Joshua-(points at a curtain) there is a medical room over there. I just walked in there to get something but I heard you get up.

Y/n Oh.

Joshua-well since you're awake why don't you clean up, and I will take you to meet the others.

Y/n oh, ok. Wait, I didn't bring clothes.

Joshua- no worries, Dino will bring you some.

Y/n thanks.

You go and shower. You hear the door open and shut. You suppose that is Dino leaving your clothes.

You change into black, high waist jeans, with a multi strap tank top, and multi wrap, leather jacket. Your shoes are high heeled boots. You wrap your hair into a high ponytail. And wear crescent moon earrings. You put on very little makeup. Suddenly you hear a knock.

Y/n yes?

Joshua- are you ready Y/n?

Y/n- yes. Be out in a moment. (you open the door.)

Joshua-my God, you look stunning.

Wonwoo-Joshua you didn't tell me that she would be this Beautiful.

Joshua- oh, um Y/n i was going to introduce you to the others altogether, but this is Wonwoo.

Y/n- hi Wonwoo, i am Kim Y/n

Wonwoo bows and offers his arm. You give a questioning look. Wonwoo points toward the long staircase. You smile and accept his arm. He leads you down, and the three of you stop at a large living room. Your mouth nearly hits the floor when you see the number of men there. Including Wonwoo and Joshua there are thirteen of them.

Joshua- everyone this Kim Y/n

Seventeen- HI!!!!!

Joshua- we will introduce ourselves to you, cmon sit down.

Joshua points to a hamster looking guy.

Joshua- That's Woozi, and next to him is Hoshi. Over there the two chinese guys are Jun, and The8. the tall dude over there is Mingyu. The loud voice is from Boo Seungkwan. (loud vocals) S.Coups is the smiley man on the couch. He is our leader.

?????-Noona!

Joshua- That's Dino, the Makane.

Y/n- Hi Dino.

A loud ruckus sounds from a nearby table. You look over to see two men yelling over mario kart.

???? That's Cheating!! This is the 7th time you've done that!

??? hehe. Cheating is so fun, it makes life much more interesting!

???? you're unbelievable.

You smile at the childish actions.

Joshua- the two guys over there are Jeonghan and DK.

Y/n- which is which?

DK- Jeonghan-hyung is the cheater.

Jeonghan- DK is one of the most uninteresting competitors ever.

DK- why you. . .

(sound of door opening and shutting)

You turn and see a chiseled man with a sharp jaw, muscles and light brown hair.

Joshua: ah, finally Vernon.

He nods to you

You notice that part of his chest is wrapped in bandages

Y/n: Are you the one. . .

Vernon: Who saved you? Yes. that human surely has witches for daughters.

Y/n: thank you.

Vernon nods

Y/n well it was really nice meeting you but I think I should go.

Vernon- and where will you go? The human (Jinyoung) is going to spread word that there is a demonessa in his town. You will be killed on sight.

You nearly choke on air.

Y/n- how the hell did you know that?

Vernon- I was watching you.

Y/n- um, why?

Vernon - you don't need to know about that. 

y/n- ok.

Vernon- any way the point is that you can't go back to your old way of life. You will stay with us now.

Y/n *silence.

Joshua-*coughs* well we are going to ensure that you are comfortable, so DK and Woozi will show you around.

You follow them and they begin the tour. It takes a long time and after they are done you literally collapse onto your bed. You aren't sure about your new life here. After all Vernon obviously knows that You are a Demonessa. But what does he want?