Reuniting Two Kingdoms

The door to the chapel flew open with a flash of red light and booming thunder. You covered your eyes in shock at the sight of eighteen familiar figures. Seventeen. BlackPink. Jihyo. 

Bang Chan- Why are you guys here?

Vernon- Why are you forcing a marriage onto her?

The two males growled before Bang Chan beckoned to the rest of the Tarlacsians to begin their attack. All hell broke loose as both sides grappled for control with pews and books being tossed and combusted in the process. Lisa cried out suddenly catching your ears. 

Lisa- Headmistress! There's only seven minutes left till Ghea awakens! We need to get Y/n to the portal! 

Jihyo nodded. Joshua and Lisa along with Vernon pulled you away and when you opened your eyes once more you were standing in front of the gate. Vernon handed the figurines of all 10 entities along with your staff, and the ritual salt. Your eyes met, and you nodded. You knew what to do. 

Joshua- Looks like the little bastards are trying to follow us. 

Lisa hand's burst into flames.

Lisa- Let them. They won't know what hit them. 

Crouching, you began to set the 4 rings. Salt. Earth. Ash. and Finally Blood. As you set down the statutes in their places you began to hear shouts coming from behind you. 

Vernon- Don't stop Y/n! Just focus!

Eris, Morrigan, Ares, Sekhmet, Hades, Hel, Apophis, Set, Loki, and Nyx. Done. Now all was left to chant. 

Lighting your staff you stood and began to speak. 

Fire, Earth, Water, and Air

Nothing can compare

To the true fear and true beauty

of Life, it's death and rebirth

a cycle in blood

bound by two 

Joshua-AGHH!

You  paused. What had happened? Then Vernon's voice came back. Don't stop. Just focus. Trembling you resumed the spell.

a pact, sealed for eternity

one to hold the peace

for better or worse

it's a blessing and a curse

Enchanting as Circe

Painful as a Scarr

Mother Earth Blossoms 

as a witness to this date

This was it. the last few words.  There was a pounding of feet a loud whoosh, and then. . . 

Taken to be with my other half 

 till I die or the end of all time!

A strong arm grabbed yours and pulled your body away, and to your horror you watched as an arrow struck Vernon in the heart. He hissed and pulled the shaft out before collapsing. 

Y/n- Vernon!

Vernon- Th-e spel-l did yo-? 

Y/n- I did! But you're injured! 

Before Vernon could respond a large figure rose. Female and covered with foliage and flowers she glared downwards as if we were nothing but ants. 

Ghea- tis the date Vampires and Demons. Have you found the two?

Silence. 

Ghea. - well then destruction shall beg-

Y/n- Wait!

Ghea- You. You're from the house of Darkblood aren't you?

You nod. 

Y/n- please. you wanted to destroy both races right? But in Lore it says you were more mad at Circe's bloodline for initiating the Split in the first place. Destroy me, but leave the others alive, even reincarnated as humans. I don't care. Just don't kill them. And please heal him. 

You gesture at Vernon. 

Ghea- I'm afraid he's too far go-

Y/n - Impossible. 

Vernon- Y/n, don't try the impossible. I was a fool, not to confess earlier. I-

Y/n- I love you. 

Vernon's eyes flickered for a moment. Then closed. With tears running down your face you pressed your lips against his ice cold ones. Suddenly a loud sound of Thunder resounded from all around. 

Joshua- What the? 

Vernon and you began both to levitate, and you watched in shock as his wound healed and color returned to his face. Wait. Vernon was a Scarr? Even Ghea was in shock. 

Ghea- How? I thought both families were dead. 

Lisa- well are you going to uphold your part of the bargain?

Vernon- Exactly Goddess. 

You gasped as you felt Vernon's strong arm around your waist.

Y/n- Shouldn't be resting? 

Vernon- Well as stupid as it sounds, I guess love really did work. 

Ghea spluttered for a few moments before begrudgingly nodding. 

Ghea- Very well. You are free from the curse, live in peace and learn your lesson. 

Joshua- Yes madam. 

With a smile the two of you returned to see an unconscious Tarlacsians and tired Seventeen+Blackpink Jihyo awaiting on the grounds. 

Seungkwan- So. . . are you guys like an official couple?

Vernon- . . . *kisses.

Y/n - 0_0

Vernon- I think so.