TWELVE

His Girl

  The smoke wears off of the train, everyone says their goodbyes to their friends

  The smoke wears off of the train, everyone says their goodbyes to their friends. Well for those who are going away for Christmas break. Gracie let out a happy sigh, before giving a sad frown towards Emaline and Tatum. "Aww im just going to miss you very much" Emaline jumped over Tatum to give he best friend another hug. It was the hundredth hug of the day. "Ugh I can't believe that you're leaving me here with T and Julia Brown." Emaline whispered quietly in the blondes ear. Gracie giggled, "I know and I'm sorry, but write to me to get you mind off of things. You know I'm always there." She said as she released herself from the brunettes tight grip. "I know, and you also write to be back and all the details abou-" "gotcha!" Gracie interrupted trying to shut the other girl up. Tatum had recently been getting closer to Regulus. I guess you could see them as buddies, or the boy best friends. They were technically he new Sirius and James friendship, but this ones strange since they are both from different houses. 'But that shouldn't matter' Gracie reminded herself.

     "Anyways, I know that you two are going to do alright without me. Oh and T you are going to miss me so much!" Gracie said sarcastically. "I know you're joking, but it's the truth. But hey, at least I could get my best friend back." Tatum said as he wrapped his arm around Em. Emaline blushes, but only Gracie notice this. "Hey I thought Reggie was your best friend? Oh he is going to be so disappointed in you once he finds out that you just played him." Gracie said as she crossed her arms at the black hairs boy. "Yes but this ones my favorite." Tatum says as he stuffs his face into Emaline's brown locks. Gracie widens her eyes as Emaline turns red as a tomato.

     "Oh. Well okay, I see I best get going then. Wouldn't want to interfere in whatever this is." Gracie says as she picked up her suitcase. "Goodbye you two, I'll miss you all dearly. Especially Em." "Wait a minute what do you mean with 'whatever this is' " Tatum mocks the young McKinnon girls voice, but it was already too late. Gracie had already stepped onto the train.

     As she looked in wherever she could sit, she saw Regulus walking onto the train with a depressing look. Gracie was about to walk up to him before she say Evan Rosier walk behind him with his goons. Regulus glanced up to see the beautiful blonde staring right at him. He had given her a small smile before walking into a compartment with the rest of the slytherins. Still, that depressing frown plastered on his face as her yearned at the throughly of actually going back to see his family. Even worse, he'd have to face his mother. He knew that something was going to go down in the Black mansion.  Especially since the news spread about him being friends with three Gryffindors. One of them being Sirius date!

     Regulus rolled his eyes at the thought of his brother taking his girl away from him. Although, deep down he knew that he could never take Gracie as his date the the Black Ball. It's practically a sin.  "What's got your panties into a twist?" Evan asked as his so called friends laughed at his remark. "Nothing of what you need to know." Regulus mumbled. Evan had only scoffed at the boy before letting go off the subject. "You know that girl. Hmm that blonde chick that you've been hanging out with. What's her name? Gigi? Gia? Gal-" "Gracie." Regulus interrupted sternly. "He names Gracie, and she's not a chick. She's a person." Regulus exclaimed as he stared down at the Rosier boy.

    Evan sat back in amusement. "Yeah, her. She's one hot headed girl. I could see why you've been fooling around with her, but cmon for that long. Is she really that good?" Evan asked, clearly trying to get on the Black boy nerves. "Me and Gracie are not fooling around, nor will we ever. Now shut you're mouth you have no idea of what you're talking about." Regulus raised his voice, but that didn't stop Evan from continuing. "Alright then, I guess you wouldn't mind if I could get a piece of that fat as-". Before the blonde boy could even finished, Regulus fist had interrupted him with a punch in the face.

     All the boys in the compartment went silent as they just starred at the blonde boy as he groaned on the floor. Blood running down through his nose and all over his clothes. Regulus pants " Don't you dare go near her or even stare at her in any way. Or else you would get more than a broken nose. And keep her name out to that ugly mouth. It's disgusting that I had to name you as a friend. No one is really friends with you Rosier. At least not truly.

     And with that, the boy left the compartment. Leaving all the boys with there it jaws dropped down to the floor, and Evan with a broken nose.  You'd think that Regulus would be leaving the room with a life look on his face, but he was still crossed with  Evans words. He only had one thing in mind, and that was to find the girl that he had once offended, and Regulus knew that that wasn't going to be the last time he'd ever do that.
<3<3<3