SEVEN

His night sky

    "EVERYTHING! Yelling at Evan in front of the whole school was embarrassing! Even though he did deserve it, so don't you dare stand by him

   "EVERYTHING! Yelling at Evan in front of the whole school was embarrassing! Even though he did deserve it, so don't you dare stand by him." Gracie exclaimed loudly. Regulus chuckled, then as she  looked back Gracie couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach. She admired his eyes once again. "First of all, I was never going to defend him. Second, I thought it was pretty badass of what you did." Regulus stated as he shoves his hands back into his front pockets. Gracie blushes slightly. "Yeah well Umm I don't usually do that. Well at least not at school. It's whatever, but Rosier should have never said those words." Gracie slumps her back onto the wall as she sighs tiredly. Regulus nods with a unknowingly smirk.

"What are you smiling about?" Gracie asked tiredly. Regulus shuffled his shoulders.

"I still can't believe you did that. It was very attractive."

Gracie eyes widen. 'Oh he definitely be able to see my pink face' she thought. "Attractive?" She asked in disbelief. Regulus shuffles slightly, as he realized of what he said aloud. "Oh um well yeah. I mean you stood up for your friends nothing much but I mean it was Evan Rosier who you stood up to." He smiles just by the thought. Gracie chuckles angrily as she thought back to the words of what the Rosier said.
"Yeah well then again, he deserves it." "I never  said he didn't." Regulus said with a handsome smirk. Gracie smiled back. "Well I'm going to head over to the library. Want to come with?" Gracie asked shyly. Regulus turned back and pondered. "I don't see why not. Let's go." Regulus connected his arm with Gracies. "What are you-" Gracie starts but get cuts off by Regulus burst of laughter. "Come on!" Regulus yelled as he ran through the halls with Gracie once again. "Where are you taking me?" Asked Gracie as they walk outside of the grounds of the school of magic.
The sound of leaves is the only thing they hear, along with both of them trying to receive their breaths. Gracie looked around in confusion, even though it looks beautiful outside she could not help but wonder if she was getting into trouble. "You're not going to kill me are you?" Gracie asked jokingly. Regulus chuckled then looked back. His nose was slightly pink from the wild weather. His curls came down on his face, as he still tries to regain his breath. "Of course not O'Hara. I only came to show you the most boring place in the world!" Regulus responds as he throws his arms over the the Black Lake.
Gracie looked at him in confusion, then hurts out in pits of laughter. This action had also caused Regulus to laugh along with the young McKinnon. But moments later, he looks back at her in admiration as she continues on to laugh about Regulus random actions. "You're so weird." Gracie commented. "And you're so gorgeous." Regulus whispered quietly. Gracie looks back up to the boy, "what?" She asked clearly seems to be confused on what he had said.
Regulus blushes slightly, but Gracie of course couldn't notice since she was debating whether it was because of her or the cold.'most likely because of the cold' she thought."Want to sit down as I continue on reading 'Gone With the Wind' ?" Regulus asked. This caused Gracie to get cut off guard. "Oh uh um sure." She nodded as she heads over to a large tree the looms over the great lake. Regulus followed on, took out Gracies copy of the book, and began to read the romance novel.

   Five chapter into the book, Gracie had began to feel a bit sleepy as Regulus reads her favorite novel. She could not dare to interrupt Regulus on his deep reading, so she just sat there and attempted to stay awake. Although this plan of hers did not go so well, oh no you see moments later Regulus begins to feel a little weight on his shoulders. He looks over in confusion, only to see Gracie gracefully asleep on the boys shoulder. He smiles and admired the little freckles on her face. 'They remind me of the night sky' Regulus thought quietly. He slowly goes back to read the novel out loud with his voice calm as he read before.
<3<3<3