NINETEEN

HOME

    Exactly or week had gone by with the two just being 'friends

Exactly or week had gone by with the two just being 'friends.' Gracie and Regulus had both been a tad awkward with each other, and everyone can see it. Especially Emaline and Tatum, and although those two aren't talking at the moment; they resume once they saw how awkward their new friends had been acting. But it's not like Gracie and Reg wanted to make everyone feel this way.

It was like they were both taking a turn blowing into a ballon, but they could not seem to stop. Soon enough, that balloon will pop right into their faces if they do not start talking to each other. And we mean really talk to each other. The simple "hello", "how was your day" and "goodbye see you at dinner time" will simply not work. They need to tell each other how they really feel for one another.

But besides the thought of rejection that stops them to really talk to each other, there is one other thing that stops the both of them. And that's Sonnian Wood. The popular and caption of the Gryffindor quidditch team was unknowingly in the way the two. Gracie just knew that she had to stop being with the boy, and to stop leading him on. She began to cringe every time the poor boy would put his arm or one of his kisses on the blonde when Regulus was near; and she felt really bad for him. But, she also could not let him go that easily. Sonnian was kind to the girl, she hates herself for being the one to let him go. But she could not let this false charade going on.

"Hey can I speak to you, in the hallway." Gracie asked nicely as she could. They sat together in the Great Hall, everyone's eyes shot up to the blonde. (Everyone meaning Emaline, Tatum, and Regulus). Sonnian swallowed his last piece of food before getting up and caringly offering the lad his hand.

The two walk out onto the hallway.

"What's up?" Sonnian asked straight on looking into her eyes.

"Hey I just wanted to speak to you for a moment." Gracie began to get nervous, and looked everywhere in the hallways instead of actually meeting the boys brown eyes. But she still felt his gaze right onto her. Gracie sighed.

"I just wanted to talk about us." Gracie let out looking with a head held high, but still not looking into this boys eyes. Sonnian eyes furrows.

"Us?", "Yes." Gracie replied.

"Well what about us?" Sonnian began to fix his posture as he tried to keep his cool down.

"Well I just wanted to say thank you, for all that you've done for me. I mean the things we did together- er umm the memories I mean!" Gracie nervousness we know showing off, and although this brown haired boy had at least one clue of what she was doing he had still cared for her.

So that is why he gently grabbed her face, Gracie finally meeting his chocolate brown eyes as he softly smiled at her.