TWENTY FOUR

CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART?

   "Have you seen Regulus?" Gracie asked as she sat down next to Emaline on the Gryffindor table

"No, why? what'd you do this time?" Emaline was reading a book to Gracies surprise she wasn't much in a very good mood. Tatum sent Gracie both a confused yet apologizing look.

"I did nothing yet, or so I thought. I don't know we were doing just fine one minute then the next he's pushing me away all the sudden! I could see that he clearly needs someone to be there for him and I wish I could help him but honestly I don't think he wants my help." Gracie confessed.

"Then don't talk to him about that, maybe he's just talking to you to get away from the whole Black family drama." Tatum suggested.

"So what you think he's using me?" Gracie asked slightly offended.

"No, I just think that Regulus needs someone there to distracted him from the trauma but in a good way of course. That thing just means talking to you."

"Gracies not an object Tatum." Emaline spoke from the other side of her book.

"No no that's not what I meant!" Tatum protest.

Gracie looked around the Great Hall ignoring Tatum, looking for Regulus. She finally landed on someone to talk too, and that was the other Black brother.

"Sirius!" Gracie shot up from her seat over to the long haired boy.

"Yes my dear!" Sirius responded swinging his hand over the young girls shoulder.

"Have you seen your brother?"

Sirius tensed. Slowly sliding his arm off the girls shoulder then straightening his posture.

"No I have not, not since..." Sirius stopped talking as he shook his head slightly than speaking again.

"Have not seen him." He tired to speak in a much happier tone.

"Hold on- since what?" Gracie tried going back into what Sirius first said.

"Nothing." He said happily trying to push the girl away.

"What Sirius but I really need your hel-"

"Sorry no can do, and plus I told you that I don't know." Sirius began to walk away.

"Wai-"

"I think you might want to head over to the Black Lake."