SEVENTEEN

SOMEBODY ELSE

Well she did it. Gracie McKinnon had tried out for the Gryffindor quidditch team as one of the chasers. With the waiting and anticipation, Gracie finally got to look at who made it in the team, and she made it! "CONGRATS!" Tatum congratulated, "OH MY DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU COULD SPEND MORE TIME WITH SONNIAN?" Emaline yelled happily as Gracie nodded yes. "But calm down. It's not like anything is going to happen between us." Gracie sat herself down onto the Gryffindor table. "With Sonnian Wood you mean?" Tatum questioned, as he added some food onto his plate. Emaline nodded "and isn't he a bit dreamy, jeez Grace I'd be glad to take him off your han-" Gracie shoved a couple of French fries into the brunettes mouth, signaling her to shut up. Sonnian Wood was right behind them, and he had definitely heard everything of what the three friends were talking about.

    He gave the group one of his famous smirks, "Glad to hear that you made it into the team. I had to come over and congratulate you of course." Sonny took out a jersey out of his pocket and handed it over to Gracie. "A jersey?" Gracie examined the fabric in her hands. "Yeah, but it's not mine it's actually yours with your name and number on the back!" Sonny seated himself right next to Grace, as he scammed for Gracies reaction. Gracie choked, not knowing what to saw. The Jersey was a nice burgundy color with a gold lace all around spelling the name 'McKinnon' and the number 8. 'This is mine' thought Gracie.

     Gracie turned back at Sonny and gave him a soft yet happy stare before she tackled the brunetted boy off the table and onto the ground. "Oh thank oh thank oh THANK YOU!" Gracie yelled so loud that the whole Great hall went completely silent to only look at the two. Sonny didn't even push her away he just hugged the girl back and laughed. "Can't wait to see you in your uniform, it's look great on you." Sonny said as he picked himself and Gracie back up. Gracie turned from a light red when she felt his arms around her and picking her up from the floor. Now that she hears his words she just could not believe him. "Oh" Gracie was flushed. "Yes erm ha yeah you too. I mean that!" Gracie tried to correct her self but let out a sigh in defeat. "I can't wait to play." Gracie said after the long silence of her getting herself together. Sonnian smiled and nodded. "I can't wait too." With that, the boy went over to his friends on the other side of the table and sat down as if the whole school weren't already watching them with their long stares.

    Gracie managed to make her head to not look over to Sonnian, and only stared at her food as she smiled childishly. "Damn he's already whipped with you that I have not tries to make at him!" Emaline said our in exhaustion. Tatum obviously already uncomfortable with the comments made of Sonnian Wood, only shut himself out from the rest of the night with the girls. That upsets Gracie, but there wasn't much that she could do. Why couldn't the two already admit their feelings to one another? Then Gracie continued on eating and gossiping with Emaline, now in the back of her mind it was no longer taken over by the thoughts of Regulus Black, but now all she could think of was playing on the quidditch field with a Sonnian Wood.

     At the same time on the other side of the room, where all the cunning students sat, only one boy could not stop thinking of another person in another house, and that boy was Regulus Black. The boy who only thought of getting Gracie McKinnon back.
<3<3<3