TWENTY ONE

A New Deal

Days had gone by ever since the break up. Gracie had been ignoring Regulus Blacks gaze, and so was he. He felt as if he made matters worse with Gracie. The thoughts that went through this boys head was 'I've completely ruined our friendship', and Regulus hated himself for that.

He had just gotten the girl back, and he thinks that he had simply 'fucked' it up with that kiss. Many stolen glances were sent by the two of them, but still neither of them would say a word.

"Oi missy! What do you think you're doing slumping here in bed all weekend? It ain't good for you love!"

Gracie was minding her own business hibernating in her room all weekend because of her breakup. Then came in her older sister Marlene trying to make her more productive.

"You do know that she just gotten out of her first relationship right?"

Whispered Lily into Marlenes eyes, trying not to let Gracie hear. But she definitely heard. Of course she heard her, and that just made Grace even more depressing than she already been.

"Ugh! But that shouldn't make her feel like she shouldn't be herself anymore." Groaned Marlene.

"What did that attractive git even do?" She questioned but was elbowed by Lily by calling Gracies ex 'attractive'.

Gracie rolled her eyes once more.

"He didn't even do anything though. That's what makes me more depressed!" Groaned Gracie.

"What do you mean? Did that guy gaslight you??" Marlene asked in all seriousness.

Gracie sighed desperately then shook her head.

"I- I did something terrible. I kind of cheated on him. No. I did cheat on him." Gracie admitted with shame.

Both Marlene and Lily look at the young blonde in shock, their mouths were even a-gap.

"You what?" Marlene finally asked.

"UGH I know! this why I've been locking myself in! I cant bare to look at either Sony or Reg! Gracie yelled out in annoyance.

"Wait you cheated on Sonnian with Regulus Black?" Lily asked in a somewhat hopeful tone.

"Yes, and wh-why do you sound slightly happy about that Lils?" Gracie questioned.

Lily smiled. "Well as I was walking by in the corridors I heard Regulus talk to Sev about some kiss that he made! He said something about that kiss being one of the most amazing yet terrible thing he's ever done..." Lily quite down in the last part due to revealing the happy, yet somehow hurtful words of the slytherin boy.

Marlene, still looking at her younger sister, only questioned more about her little scandal. "Geez I don't know if I should be proud of you or not." She admitted.

"Be ashamed. How could I even let this happen! Sonnian was a great guy, and I just let him slip off my hand like water!" Gracie stated.

"Well if it makes you feel somewhat better. He did say that the kiss was one of the amazing things he's ever done." Lily shrugged.