ELEVEN

Silly Little Thing Called Love

The fire crackled in the Gryffindor common room. Along with the sound of paper signaling a person flipping a page in a book. The windows in the tower were slightly opened, you could hear some laughs outside, but the voices were so faint. Soft whispers went around the room until Emaline Ruthless stopped that. "YOURE GOING THE THE BLACK BALL WITH REGULUS?!" Emaline whispered yell in disbelief. Gracie groaned loudly, as everyone gave the two girls strange looks. "What are you looking at?" Gracie sneered. She roles her eyes then went back to the brunette. "Will you shut it! And yes I am going to the Black Ball, but not with Regulus! No uh, I'm going with Sirius." Gracie tried her best to keep her voice down, as some girls around the room continued on to give the two some questioning looks.

      "The guy who's completely in love with your sister? I'm sorry Grace, but I don't think you could get a load of him. You're sister already got him, but you know who you got." Emaline smiled cheekishly at the blonde girl. "Regulus is wrapped around your finger honey." She stated, as Gracie let out a load gasp.

     "No I do not!" Gracie whispered yell again. Emaline just nodded her head repeatedly. "Oh yes you do, and now please do not try to act oblivious about it. Me and Tatum see the way you two give each other the stolen glances. It's about time you guys go out on a date, but girl you took the wrong Black member now give him back to your sister!" Emaline explained seriously. Gracie just shook her head. "No you're wrong. Me and Regulus are just friends! Just like he is with you and T!" Emaline simply shook her head. "Nope." She popped her p. "I'm sorry girl but me and Regulus do not give each other googly eyes, and I sure don't see him giving off the same looks that he gives to you at Tatum." Emaline chuckled at the thought.

     As Gracie was about to continue on her protest, the brunette had hushed her. "Look, I know that at the moment you do not want to admit your feelings towards Regulus yet. But you'd soon have too! I want to see my best friend happy with the guy who gets just as happy when you walk into the Great Hall. If you don't do it soon, it'd be too late to finally call him yours. So please, at least do something about it. You can't keep your feelings bottled up forever. You'll regret it, once he's off with some other girl." Emaline exhaled exhaustedly, with a tint look of sadness in her eyes. The blonde furrers her eyes at her friend. " I'm sorry but is there something going on that I don't know?" Gracie asked softly.

     Emaline looked at the girl for awhile before letting out a long sigh. "Yes!" She fell back on the couch. "I'm in love Grace." Emaline said quietly. Gracie widens her eyes a bit before falling on her back next to the girl. "With whom?" She asked. "With Tatum." Emaline mumbled. "WHAT?" Gracie sat up as he stared down at the girl. "How come you never said anything?" Gracie shoved the brunette softly as she gives her a betrayed look. "For some reason I thought that you liked him! Well, that was until Regulus came in and you were practically drooling on him, and then I finally thought it was my chance to finally say something to him! Then, that's when I saw him with Julia Brown being all flirty together in the library!" Emaline yelled in sadness and anger, as she attempts to not let the tears go down from her eyes.