NINE

Friends

   "O'Hara?" Regulus pleaded, meanwhile Gracie maintained to ignore him

   "O'Hara?" Regulus pleaded, meanwhile Gracie maintained to ignore him. Regulus tightens his jaw, before nodding and walking away slowly. Then he stopped. Turned back at Gracie before shaking his head one again. "Can I get everyone attention!" Regulus yelled through the Great Hall. Gracie, Emaline, Tatum, and basically the whole school look over at Regulus with confusion. "Do I have everyone's attention? Yes? Great!" Regulus clapped his hands before walking over to Gracie. She widens her eyes, and shakes her head repeatedly. "It's okay." Regulus whispered as he kissed the girls temple. Emaline and Tatum look at Gracie with shock expressions on their face. Gracie had only given them a 'help me' look. They did nothing.

     "This lovely girl right here is my friend!" Regulus explains happily. You could hear some gasps from everybody, but mostly from the slytherin table. Everyone looks at them with widen eyes, as Gracie turns red. "So if any of you say one more thing about her, me and..." Regulus looked over at Emaline and Tatum stumbling on what to say since he had not known their names. "Emaline!" Em says happily. "Tatum." Tatum says sternly. Regulus nods and smiles. "Emaline and Tatum will come for you. Now, I think that's it! Now go back eat, read, or do whatever you guys do." Regulus said as he moves his hands from everybody to go back to what they were doing. But they couldn't. Of course they couldn't! A slytherin and a Gryffindor friends? That was something that they couldn't put they minds on. "They're still staring." Gracie says through her gritted teeth. "What?" Regulus asks with his arm around her shoulder.

    "I said they're still staring!" Gracie repeated. Regulus looked up to see everyone in the room staring at the two. "What do you guys have nothing better to do?" Regulus asked disgustingly. Everyone immediately went back to what they did before, or at least made it seem like they did. We all know that they were just gossiping of what just happen. Gracie shakes her head. "What was that for?" Gracie asked Regulus loudly. "You seemed pretty crossed with me, and I didn't want you to be anymore." Regulus said casually as he picked some grapes off of her plate. Gracie just stares at him in disbelief.

    "Sooooo, I guess if you're going to be friends with Gracie you gotta be friends with us!" Emaline says cheerily. Regulus smiled. "Okay, it only seems fair." Regulus agreed. Tatum still gave him some glares, but stopped once Emaline shoved him slightly signaling to stop. Both Emaline and Regulus talked, seeming to be getting along quite well. Soon after, Tatum went along to talk with the two, along with Gracie. So that is what they did. They talked and talked, as everyone in the Great Hall had just stared.
<3<3<3