ONE

Gracie McKinnon

      Gracie MicKinnon will never forget the day she had gotten her Hogwarts letter

Gracie MicKinnon will never forget the day she had gotten her Hogwarts letter. She always knew that she had the abilities that was required to attend the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, given the fact that her mother was a witch, along with the rest of her siblings. Gracie was the youngest of all the six McKinnon children. The first few children being all boys, and the last two having to be Marlene and Gracie McKinnon. Gracie had loved all her siblings fairly, but she can't help to be much closer to her older sister and brother Marlene and Andrew. Gracie is a half-blood, her father was a muggle but that had never stopped her family with interacting with magic. She was raised to be loving and caring, but Gracie knew very well were she stood and that wasn't to be ashamed of who she really was.

Her first year at Hogwarts was troublesome. Given the fact that she was half-blood, a lot of Slytherins decided that she shouldn't be treated equal. They made her first year a living hell, but nobody knew that she was having trouble fitting in her first year. Not even her very own sister. It was only her brother Andrew, who knew that something wrong because of how her spirit was toned down over winter break. Andrew told her that she shouldn't care about those nasty words that the slytherins were saying about her. He said to only keep her head up higher, and that you wouldn't want your tiny princess crown to fall down. This made Gracie to feel grateful. Grateful that she had a loving brother that was always there for her no matter what. Andrew reassured her that it wasn't only him that cared for her, but her whole family too. Gracie smiled, and she thought about it for awhile. She loved her family very much, but when it comes to having to tell someone something she would definitely run over to Andrew first.

Gracie had wrote letters to Andrew for the rest of the year everyday. Them checking up on each other all the time made Gracie happy. Happy that she had someone there for her. This made the rest of her first year and second more bearable for Grace. Third year she would hang out with her sister Marlene and her friend group. They were very kind to her yes, but she couldn't help to at least feel a little left out. They were a year older than her, of course that shouldn't really matter but it did to Gracie. She felt as if she were a parasite whenever she's around them. Of course she never confronted her sister about this. It was very kind for her to at least let Grace hang out with them. So she said nothing.

Besides that, Gracie McKinnon was very much a loner. This fact did not bother her that much, since she had her brother and the rest of her family. But Gracie wonders how it would be to at least have someone outside her family to rely on. Gracie wouldn't know how it feels for while. No, not until her fourth year of attending Hogwarts, when she meets a certain Slytherin who didn't bother to torrent her at all. This had intrigued her, little does she know that she had also gotten inside the black haired boys head. Meaning that she intrigued him as well.

<3<3<3