THREE

Staring Contest
"Well if it isn't my favorite little sister!" Marlene exclaims as she sits by the youngest McKinnon. Gracies scoff then say "yeah and you only little sister." Marlene shrugs "hmm well you don't know, maybe mom and dad decide to have another child while we're gone." Gracie rolls her eyes once again. "Yeah yeah like they don't already have enough." Gracie exclaims. "Aw cmon, having a little bitty baby would be so cute. Just saying it wouldn't bother me." Marlene says. "Marlene might as well have a child her own if you've got baby fever." Alice says as she gives off wiggling eyes. "And I know someone who would lovely like to could reed to be the father of the baby." Lily give Mar a cheeky smile. "Oh shut it you two" Marlene says as she throws two grapes at her friends. "Who knows she might already conceived one" Gracie says as she eats her meal. Marlene gaps "Gracie McKinnon! How dare you say such a thing?" "What she say?" James Potter questions as he and the fellow Marauders sit down in the gryffindor table. "Nothing" Marlene says quickly as she gives Sirius one of those stares that they give each other often. "Hmm well I don't know if it's nothing." Gracie states before she's cut off by her sister. "Shut it Gracie." Gracie surrenders as the boys give the two McKinnon girls confused looks. "Alright then, well could you at least please explain to me why my brother keeps staring over here. I know I am very attractive, but he can definitely not think of me that way." Sirius questions as everyone else looks over to the slytherin table as Gracie just stares at her plate in shock.

"I don't know. But what I do know is that it cannot be me nor any of the other girls. I don't think he could really see us that well." Marlene states as she goes back onto her plate. "Surely he cannot be looking at any of us darlin. I think he looking at your sister." Sirius says loudly. Marlene looks straight up at Gracie. "Wha- what? Me? No no." Gracie started but gets cut off by Sirius. "Yes yes very much yes I mean the only one he could see is you!" Sirius yells as Gracie shakes her head at him. "Why would he be staring at you? No offense you're really beautiful Grace but why would Regulus of all people?" Marlene questions. "I don't know! But I'm sure that you guys are all wrong. Now May I please go back to eating my food?" Gracie replies. Marlene gives her sister a disbelieving look but bushes it off as she stares back to the slyrherin table to see if Regulus continuous on with his stares. Sirius just glares at Gracie. "You know I'm right." He says as he finally goes back onto finishing his meal. Gracie sighs as she tries to go back to her meal, but she couldn't get her mind off on wondering why on earth was regulus staring at her?
<3<3<3