TWENTY EIGHT

THE PROPOSAL

Gracie's boredom days immediately switched to her happily spending time with her family. The only thing that was different was that Andrew was no longer living with them.

"I guess you and Cade are taking things really serious." Gracie said putting one of Andrew's boxes in the truck.

"Oh yeah yeah you could say that." Andrew spoke nervously, but still had a smirk upon his face.

"Yeah, already moving out to live with him. How crazy is that." Marlene smirked along with him, also helping her older brother packing up his things.

"Oh cmon you won't miss me, you've got Mary to keep you some company." Andrew said as he put another box away.

Marlene's face grew bright red. "What do you mean?"

Andrew sighed, "Cmon Mars, I see the way you two act around each other. It's pretty obvious."

Gracie laughed out loud.

"Wait, you knew?" Andrew asked in disbelief.

Gracie nodded "I kinda walked in on them a couple weeks ago."

"Wait WHAT!" Andrew went over to Gracie to hug her.

"You poor thing, Marlene how could you let our little sister see such a thing!" He scolded over at his sister.

Marlene scoffed "Like she hasn't got any experience with it, she's dated two guys you do know that right?"

Gracie was now the one with a bright face, "Hey, it's not like she's done thing with them!" Andrew spoke still holding Gracie in his arms.

Marlene raised her eyebrows, then looked over to Gracie for some clarification, Andrew soon did the same thing after a moment. Gracie stood awkwardly in Andrew's arms, she didn't exactly feel comfortable talking about her sex life with her older siblings, let alone her explicit love life.

Gracie let out a nervous laugh, "Ha no no I'm not gonna speak about this with you guys." She said after awhile.

"WHAT!" Andrew yelled in Gracie's ear letting her go.

Marlene let out a bark of laughter. "I told you!"

"You've done things?" Andrew said in a low another disbelief voice.

Gracie shrugged in defense "I could've just meant snogging!"

"But it's not, right?" Marlene questioned with a smirk as she laid her back against the truck with her arms crossed.

Gracie glared at Marlene, for her not helping. "Like I said, I'm not speaking!"

"This is insane." Andrew said to himself.

"Okay well at least I don't go and shag somebody with the door open!"

"It wasn't open!It was unlocked, plus you shouldn't be barging into people's room in the middle of the night Grace!"

"Wow, you have guts for having to shag someone in a house full of people." Andrew interjected.

"See somebody understands!" Gracie spoke out.

Marlene rolled her eyes "Well I can't go on and buy a new house for me and Mary to live in,  can I?"

Andrew shrugged at Marlene's statement.

"Yeah, why are you moving out? I'm going to miss you." Gracie went to hug Andrew from behind, letting her chin rest upon her older brother's shoulder.