FIVE

Gone with the Wind

After awhile of walking around the school, I found myself in the Hogwarts kitchen with Regulus talking about whatever what we could possibly think of

After awhile of walking around the school, I found myself in the Hogwarts kitchen with Regulus talking about whatever what we could possibly think of. "Oh how bout your favorite book? My friends were talking about these two classic muggle books. They both were deciding which classic book is the best, 'The Great Gatsby' or 'The Invisible Man'. Personally I like Gone With the Wind, but I never said anything." I said while taking a bite of my apple. "Hmm 'Invisible Man' is good, so is 'The Great Gatsby' but I've never read Gone With the Wind." Regulus stares as he finishes his apple. "What?! How could you not read Gone With the Wind? It's so good!" Regulus smiled. "Yeah well my mom doesn't think that we should associate with muggles nor muggles objects. She despises everything muggle related." "Oh" I said getting a bit nervous, given the fact that I'm a half-blood. "Don't worry about me though. I'm nothing like the rest of my family. But that still doesn't mean that I'm not apart of it." Regulus says sadly. "I'm sorry." I give him a reassuring smile. He looks deep into my eyes. "It's okay. Don't worry about it too much." He says patting my shoulder. I nod my head a bit, still maintaining eye contact with him. "Right" I whispered. We heard a faint meowing in the kitchen. Both me and Regulus give each other confused looks, not giving much attention of how close we were. "What is it Mrs.Norris?"  The caretaker of Hogwarts Filch says from the other side of the door. My eyes widen as Regulus grabs my wrist softly as he says "cmon let's go!"

    We ran though the halls of Hogwarts hand in hand. Laughing as we do so, not really caring that it is the middle of the night. The moon light shines through the large windows, I've never realized how beautiful Hogwarts looked in the dark. It made it seem more magical than it already was. I admire the place as we run, taking in everything that we run and admiring it all. I feel a tug on my arm, Regulus shoved me into a little corner. "Shhhh" he says softly. I know admire him, this time not only his eyes, but his amazing features. Regulus Black was indeed handsome. His messy hair on him matches him, he could wake up in the morning not doing anything with it and he'd still manage to get every girls attention. Even mine. His high cheek bones matches his face perfectly, how his eyes, the shape of his nose, his lips. "Want a picture? It'll last you longer." Regulus says after awhile. "What?" I ask. "You're staring." He smirks. I roll my eyes and slap his chest. "Oh as if you weren't doing the same." I exclaim jokingly.

     She was right. Regulus was just doing the same. He was admiring Gracie McKinnons features. He looked at those wonderful blue eyes that had been shining beautifully by the moons light. Not only did the moon did that, but it had also made her golden locks look as if she's glowing. Gracie was gorgeous. No, Gracie is gorgeous and she will always be. Regulus thought. Gracie yawned. Oh how pretty she looked. "Soooo I guess this is a goodnight?" She asked softly. Regulus smiled then nodded. "I guess so." He whispered looking down. "Are you going to walk me back like the nice friend you are, or are we done playing that game?" Gracie asked. "I'll walk you back. Oh and this isn't a game. Believe it or not Goldielocks but me and you, we are friends." Regulus said finally parting away from Gracie. Gracie riled her eyes. "Goldielocks? That's really the best that you could do?" She asked disappointed. "Well what else would you want me to call you Goldie?" Regulus asked. "I don't know, but what I do know is that you could do better." She stated as she continued walking. "Hmm well let me think." Regulus pondered. Gracie rolls her eyes as Regulus thinks aloud. "Oh Regulus you're such a Rhett." She said. "A rat? Why would you say that?" Regulus stopped his tracks. "Not a rat a Rhett. He a character from that muggle book that I was telling you about. Gone With the Wind?" She questions. "Ooohhh right. And did you like him?" He asked continuing on his walk. Gracie nods. "Yes, he was one of my favorite characters." Gracie states. "Hmmm and who else if your favorite?" Regulus asked looking back at Gracies blue eyes. "Well Scarlett O'Hara of course! She was the main character of the novel. " Regulus nods then he claps his hands. "Well that settles it." He says as Gracie gives him a questioning look. "I need to read Gone with the Wind." He says. Gracie smiles happily. "Oh yes, that would definitely be on your to do list. Here let me grab my copy of the book, you could read it without having to hind one without getting caught by your fellow slytherin friends." Gracie says as she enters the Gryffindor common room. "Wait here!" Regulus waits patiently, as he looks around the stairs. Moments later Gracie comes back with a thick book in her hand.

"Here you have it!" Gracie passed the book over to Regulus. "It's a little worn out, sorry about that." Regulus shakes his head. "It's perfect." Gracie smiles. "Well goodnight Rhett." Regulus smiles. "Goodnight O'Hara." Gracie blushes lightly, then nods before entering back into the common room. Gracie sighs. "What a great night." Gracie thought.
<3<3<3