TWENTY FIVE

NIGHT AFTER

They had done more that night.

She could not believe it. She woke up in a room in which she could not recognize. She toppled on someone's body who seemed to laced their fingers within hers. She began feeling nervous as she could not remember where she was or more specifically, who she was with.

Until she glanced up to see Regulus staring right ahead with one hand comforting her head and the other holding her hand. Gracie was stunned. She started remembering everything that had happened before and how easily she had forgotten although she was completely sober.

"Rhett?" Gracie whispered.

Regulus glanced over to she Gracie in his arms.

"Where am I?" She asked as she saw how Regulus did not bare to speak.

"After the Black lake we stayed on the grass until it had gotten cold, but you were already asleep by then and I could not just leave you there. With no access in leaving you in your dorm, I had to bring you back to mine and then we- we."

'Then we went for a round two.' A voice in Gracie's head spoken.

"Oh." She responded awkwardly. Staring anywhere else besides him, even though she was cuddled up with him naked.

"How do you manage to keep the rest of the others out?" She asked as she saw the emptied beds all around the room.

"Locked them out of course. Don't worry it happens usually happens." He began to play with her hair unconsciously as he seemed to get a bit nervous.

"People know that you're with someone." Gracie's voice sounded scared.

"Yes, but they don't know that it's you." He stated as he carefully untangled his hand from her hair.

"Then let's keep it that way." She sat up and instantly missed the heat of his body, but ignored the feeling as she began to look for her clothes.

"Gracie." Regulus sat straighter.

"I hoped nothing has changed between us."

Gracie cheeks grew hot. Luckily, she was not looking at his direction.

"Of course not. Although, do know that I had gotten out of a relationship and how awkward I may be when we enter class. Or when I see you in the halls." She slightly cringed at the last part, but it was true.

She heard him slightly chuckle, "Of course. I'll give you some time then."

"Let me just check that you're clear to go. Cant risk anyone seeing you." He got up and slipped a sweater on himself along with some sweats. It's the first time she had actually seen him in some regular clothing. He looked like a muggle. But, by the way that he stood and with that mask of uncertainty sat on his face you could clearly see where he'd belong.

He came back with a matter of seconds nodding constant as he stood several feet from her without looking at her straight in the eye.

"You may leave, but don't try and get caught. Please."

She wasn't sure if he added the begging part because he was worried of what might happened to her or him whether she would gotten caught. But that did not matter because in the end, Regulus would've gotten the worst part of it.

"Alright." Gracie said slowly unsure of what to say or is next.

Regulus only nodded. "I suggest you to go now. It's pretty early. It's actually still dark out but I do recommend leaving before anyone wakes up." He concluded.