⒐𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘦

Comincia dall'inizio

Narancia laughs along bruno too. Mista gets confused and frustrated.

"I'll let fugo handle the explanation"

After another session of explaining and clearing things about the mysterious girl. Mista nods and looks at her.

"now that i think about it.. She is kinda retarded and doesn't understand shit, but hey she kinda cut-"

"No mista. She's a baby"

Fugo slaps the back of his head giving him a warning.

"maybe we should name her!"

"good idea narancia, hm"

Your head perks up at the word name. You heard it before. You immediately remember giorno. And remembered the name he gave you.

"what about Bianca"

You aggressively shake your head a big no. You knew they were trying to name you. Fugo saw you and understood you didn't like the name.

"abbacchio, do you have any suggestions?"

"all i can see is right now, that she's trying to speak. Look"

Abbacchio points out and you thank him in your head. You made alot of "uoos" and "grios" from your mouth for the first time. Bruno was grinning. Like a father hearing his baby say "dada" for the first time.

"brumo, brugo, brugio, bruno, giorgo!"

You kept chanting the names out surprising all of them. You stuttered and slipped while speaking trying to recall your name and deliver it out right. Getting frustrated and almost at the verge of crying. You finally get it right.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!!"

You chanted it a few times and looked at bruno with your dumb smile again. He looked happy.

"(Y/N)?!"

You still looked at him grinning.

Abbacchio calls out your name to check if you would look at him if it's your name. And it works.

" yea i think that's her name."

Abbacchio says trying to hide his interest.

"this is amazing! She can speak! Fugo are you willing to teach her basic things?!"

Bruno enthusiastically asks fugo.

"s-sure I'd love too.."

"i wanna help too! I'll teach her how to draw and play video games!"

Abbacchio gives a smile. Barely visible, but he's happy to see such a helpless creature getting along with gang men. It brings light to him.

"aye don't leave me out, I'll teach her some defense skills and teach her about guns!

" alright alright don't yell now, we'll all be with her"

"i have an idea! Lets all go for a car ride today!"

Everyone agrees including abbacchio surprisingly.
You didn't know what was happening and narancia kept dragging you back and forth showing you his stuff and teaching you things. Everywhere you carried your bunny buddy. Keeping him safe.

After getting ready and looking presentable thanks to Bruno, you follow them into a strange walking small cave-ish house which was a car. Curiously observing bruno as he drove. He looked at you through the rear-view mirror and smiled again. Your eyes widen in curiosity.

How was he doing that?? How did his eyes come out!? You were mentally freaking out. Bruno knew exactly what you were thinking and chuckled. You were so adorable.

You heard something crunchy chippy, then a peck. Narancia had grabbed a bag of chips and offered it to you. Guiding you on how to eat it. You followed and grabbed a hanful of chips. Eating them. Mista giggled at your way of eating but didn't complain.
Fugo was asleep, abbscchio was listening to music enjoying the view outside the mirror.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

You've all been in the car for an hour now. You wete it exited to see more stuff. But Mista complained about being hungry and wanted to stop at a small restaurant. Going inside the warm themed restaurant.

Bruno orders himself and the others food. He orders you the fish you picked from looking at the menu.
You felt amazing. Suddenly you remembered your family. What're they doing. Where's mother, father? Brothers?

Bruno noticed the shift in your mood and decided to get your attention.

"(Y/N)?"

He gave you a worried look, you got distracted by the yummy smell of the fish. Bruno strictly asked the order to be spice less. Considering you only had non spicy and creamy food back at home. He didn't want you choke and get anxious.

You seem excited again. To eat- no devour the fish.

"do you think she misses her parents or family?"
Bruno asks abbscchio in a worried tone.

"i don't even know if she has parents considering she's all alone."

"that can't be, she can't be the only one, there must be more of her kind"

"if they were here they wouldn't have left their little ones roam around helpless and vulnerable bruno"

"but there could be a reason ehy she's the only one here. Only if she came here from another world maybe?"

"bruno you're over thinking it-"

"I'm serious. She probably did something which lead her ending up here. We have to know where she came from and send her back."

Narancia stopped eating and immediately looked at bruno.

".. You're not thinking of getting rid of her are you bruno?"

".. Narancia she-.. I can't"

While they were having their little conversation about you. There was a man next to their table hearing their entire conversation gathering information about the mysterious girl.

A blonde man with mini baby buns on his head. Enjoying his meal and quietly listening to their conversation.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Awooga I'm tired
Anyways hope
You enjoyed.

⛓ ♕