Aren't you going to inform him about me? - Bela asked nervous

I am afraid I can't go in miss, as I am only allowed till here!
You can go inside, once Boss permits! - replied the girl and walked back leaving a frowning Bela

What is this Guy? - she muttered

Bela rubbed her palms on her jeans and then knocked on the door.

Come In! - came a slightly hoarse but confident reply

Bela walked inside, holding the strap of her tote in a way as if it was her savior.

Hello M... Mr. Trehan!
I... I came to talk about Suhani and Avyan! - she spoke toneless not beating around the bush

Despite her stuttering....and her brittle tone, Nakul tilted his head and his eyes found her face.

He was not expecting someone with a stark red casual shirt and jeans. When Avyan told him that Suhani's elder sister wanted to meet him, he had hated the idea but now looking at the sinful beauty, His orbs dilated.
He seemed bewitched by her captivating glowing face but what caught his attention was those pearl white teeth that mercilessly kept chewing the perfect bow shaped pink lips.

His certain part of anatomy groaned in excitement and he wondered what it would feel like to bite those petals.
No one spoke as Nakul was enthralling from inside thinking a bunch of sinful things that he would like to do to this contrasting alluring beauty in front of him. Whereas Bela on the other side, unaware of his lustful thoughts, was thinking how to start the conversation.
He didn't seem approachable.
Even when he was sitting on a leather chair, Bela could tell, he was much taller than she was, and the bulk of him was intimidating. His gestures were frightening and it was clear that he was able to make people lose confidence.
He was a huge, intimidating figure with mystery around him compared to Bela.

She could not find her voice as his eyes were boring holes in her chest.

Nakul shifted in his leather chair to adjust his excited member and cleared his throat and asked -

Bela!
Take a Seat here!

And just like that, Bela felt dizzy with his masculine tone. Her own name sounded foreign to her. The way he voiced out her name was enticing but she knew better than to ponder over his tone.

Licking her lower lips, she opened her mouth to speak but she heard Nakul mutter a curse.

Her perfect thick eyebrows wiggled but she anyway spoke -

Mr. Trehan, I heard that you have doubts about my sister and her background!

Nakul jaws ticked, he didn't like the fact that Bela addressed him by his surname. For some strange reasons, he wanted her to call out his name.

May be Scream his name!

It's just a background check, nothing serious!
The kind of business I handle Bela, I need to make sure whoever is added to the family is trustworthy! - he replied rubbing his nose to stop himself from snapping at her

But Bela had different plans of course as the next she spoke literally made Nakul to crack his fingers in a tight fist.

What kind of a person you are Mr. Trehan?
I mean, who wants to investigate his soon to be family!
If you know still interested to dig, I will tell you about Suhani. Save your time for better things, as I know you have enough engagements.
I practically raised my baby sister as we became orphan at very young age. I worked really hard for both of us.

My sister is the best thing that could happen to Avyan, your brother!
And if you are worried about Suhani wasting your money, then let me tell you, dhe has been raised well.
She is a self made, independent young girl and We are not some gold diggers who would loot you and run away!