The Two Leads : The Man

Start from the beginning

And this was also going to be no exception!

A man in his forties was trying so hard to impress this girl but she was not even paying attention, infact she looked like, she was focused on someone else.

Well, she is no different, may be she found someone better than the douche bag in front of her.!
What a Gold Digger! - he thought

But something sparked inside his chest when he saw that angry girl, who just jerked that man away.

Interesting!
So, this innocent face likes to play Hard!
- he smirked

His legs found it own home and within a second he was in front of her. He put on a mask on his face like everyone and stood close to the girl.

Dance with me! - he said placing his palm ahead

The girl frowned at his gesture as she was already irritated with the clingy crowd and dancing was the last thing on her mind right now.

I don't dance! - she said firmly

Well, I can always make you! - he smirked and pulled her to the ball stage despite her struggles

And Holy Cow, sparks began to fly.!!!!

The guy pulled the girl to his toned chest and secured her waist in his strong arm and began rubbing himself sensuously on her. His hawk eyes penetrated deep into hers and he was sure, he wanted to have this girl for the night. She was the drug, he needed for the night!

His hormones began to explode and he wanted to undress her and let go of any leashes his brains had on his godly body. He caressed her neck with his tongue and the masked girl gasped hard.

L...Leave Me!
W... What... Are you doing?
W..who are you? - she tried breaking his evil embrace

The guy screamed danger and the girl was far, far away from anything Evil!

Her struggles only ignited his actions more and he held her tighter and began to shamelessly grind himself on her and embarrassed, the girl began to sob silently.

What Happened?
Why this act?
Are you thinking about the Money?
Don't worry, what I am about to do to you is not for free, trust me, by the end of this night I will shower you with so much money that your seven generations would spend without a care!

Just spend the night with me! And do as I say! - the guy spoke dangerously holding her tight

The girl stiffened at his blunt words and looked into his eyes for the first time to see if he was joking.

But All she found was pure Lust and Proud Mocking in them.

She pushed him away with whatever strength she had and spat -

You are Mistaken Sir!
I don't need your money!
Nor my coming generations!
It's better if you spend your money for those who actually need them!
And not to just warm your bed!!!!

Not everyone has the capacity to help someone!

She was crying but still looked fierce!

The guy watched her amazed and they both locked their eyes for a nano second and with that she started walking away and soon got lost in the crowd and the Guy stood dumbfound!

What The Hell Just Happened!!!

So, ladies and Gentlemen, those were the two leads!
Let's formally introduce them now.

The Guy

Nakul Mahendra Trehan is the first youngest Zillionaire of Hotel and Clubs Industry in India. He is the king of stock markets not only in Country but also many other continents outside Asia. He owned many clubs and Casinos all over Asia and other continents.
Money was a garbage for him but he knew money could control Power and even Pride, so he kept the status of Money over Character.

He knew how to buy everything he wanted!

No doubt whatever he has today is based on his pure skills but he did pay a high price for it and has many deep secrets, burried deep in his life.

He is 32 years old and still without a loyal partner. He believes in the roots of his traditions yet he could not see himself settled with one woman.
He is cold hearted but utterly gorgeous.
Never in his lifetime, he had led a woman to his bed twice.
Women were mere a pathetic excuse for physical pleasures and needs in his ice cold eyes.
He considered them as only opportunists and gold diggers.
He very well knew, women pleasured him only for his good looks and they shamelessly drooled over his muscled up gorgeous body. And not to forget, his filthy rich status, so he was never interested in any kind of relationship, only drew pleasure from them.
In fact he hated Love.
For him, there was no real Love!

That is Nakul Mahendra Trehan for you guys!

And he is the Beast!

(Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the utterly Gorgeous and Handsome Hrithik Roshan as Nakul Mahendra Trehan

(Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the utterly Gorgeous and Handsome Hrithik Roshan as Nakul Mahendra Trehan.)

Hot headed Nakul never really cared what the outer world thought about him.
He was too busy making his business grow that he in fact never had any friends, well except for one, Ishaan Malhotra, his partner in crime.
(Will introduce him later)

Nakul had looks, money and power, a total sum up for the ultimate Bad Guy. He liked to be feared and he kept himself away from any emotional attachments. In fact for him, people who showed any weak emotions, he took them as cowards and treated them with hatred. He had an aura so dark that you would mistake him for a Mafia.
He was merciless when it came to betrayals and He held powers to destroy anyone under his little finger.

Besides Business, and his one night stands, his world only revolved around his siblings, whom he loved beyond words.
A younger Sister and a Younger brother and that was all, he called as his family.
There were no other relationship for him that existed.

The only woman, he cared about was his younger sister, Drishti.
She is his world.
And all his life, he had been protecting her against every evil.
Drishti however, is a spoilt princess and she doesn't even flinch when she uses her relationships for her own profits. And she knew, her Brother would do anything for her.

And the only man, he cared for was his younger brother Avyan, who is everything Nakul is not. Avyan gets to live all the luxuries that his big brother has built yet he never let richness spoil his mind.
He is kind hearted and believes in Love.

Nakul literally lived for his siblings.
The outer world didn't matter to him when it came to his sibling's happiness.

He has been a constant protector for his siblings and he could go to any extend to safeguard their interests.

And rest, he was sorted for himself -

Business, Beauties & Beer!

That is his Life!

So, guys hopefully you liked the introduction of the main lead, Nakul.

He is a total Bad Boy!
Do you think he is a tough man?
Or do you think he is hiding his soft side from the world, so that he never gets hurt!

Now, I will talk about the other lead soon enough in the next chapter!

Give your love to Nakul Mahendra Trehan!

Share, Like, Vote!

See ya all soon!