Zabuza Momochi

A.N. I will be skipping over some of the explanations that it gives in the show if it's something that Ayumi's character would already know. I will also go into detail for things that are not in the show but Ayumi does not know. So bear with me! Above is the stance Ayumi takes when she's trying to think of a plan, the character is Todoroki Shoto from My Hero Academia, which if you haven't watched I highly recommend it!

---------------

"Catching you won't be as difficult as you think, girl." Kakashi inserted himself between Ayumi and Zabuza, his hand moving to his forehead protector. Her eyes widened, he's going to use it? "Kakashi, if you want to save these kids. Hand over the Bridge Builder."

"That won't be happening," Ayumi stepped closer to Kakashi, aiming to provide any help she could.

"Stop, Yu." She stopped. Kakashi never took his eye off his opponent and spoke a little louder, "Squad 7 get in Manji battle formation. Squad 11 fill the gaps, all of you protect Tazuna-san and stay out of this fight."

"But Papa," she protested, "I can help!"

"I don't know what Hisaya-chan taught the three of you, but it's apparent that you're already acquainted with the bloodlust of battle. That lack of hesitation may be what keeps the seven of you alive." He moved his forehead protector off his covered eye, his hand lowering to his side. "Leave Zabuza to me and protect yourselves, so I can fight freely. That's the best way you can help." A thick mist began to fall over the forest. Ayumi looked back to her fellow Genin: Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura stood in front of Tazuna each facing a different direction while Kohei and Hiro guarded his back. He was right-as usual. The man who has copied over a thousand jutsu, elite Jounin, and ex-ANBU black op. The best way she could help was making sure they were safe and allowing him to let loose.

She retreated, removing her sword from her back and standing in the very front between Sasuke and Sakura. Zabuza's gaze zeroed in on the large weapon in her hands, widening to rival the size of the moon. "Where did you get that sword?"

She cocked her head slightly to the side. In all retrospect, this wasn't an opportune time; however, the weapon in her hand was still a complete mystery. Why it was in the Land of Fire, who it belonged to, what it was capable off-all were questions she had no answers to. She had to shoot. "You know this sword?"

"One of legend," he answered baffled. "It only responds to the strong."

"What exactly is it supposed to do?"

His amazement seemed to pass, replaced a string of loud laughter. "You haven't awakened it yet, have you? You don't know how to fight with it, do you?" He ripped his sword from the trunk of the tree, flipping to land atop the water with his sword on his back, one hand in the air, and the other in front of his face formed into seals. "Perhaps I'll give you, your first and last lesson in this battle." The present mist thickened, shrouding Zabuza's form and allowing him to vanish.

"He disappeared!" Naruto exclaimed.

"He'll probably come to erase me first," Kakashi informed taking a few steps to his right.

"Who is he, Papa?" Ayumi asked.

"Momochi Zabuza, he's a ANBU Black Ops member in Kirigakure and is known as "the silent killing" technique expert."

"Well fuck..."

"S-silent?" Naruto echoed.

"Hisaya-sensei practices it too," Kohei revealed, "it happens in a second and there's absolutely no sound."

"You're struck before you even realize what's happened to you," Ayumi finished. They have faced it many times, still with no idea on how to counter it.

The White FlashOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara