16) Defense of the campsite

Start from the beginning

???: Both of them.

Shade then activated "Elemental" (This quirk is broken, I know but it is a quirk that we will need later.) by creating fire from his hands and aiming it towards the sides of Dark Shadow. Dark Shadow, seeing the light, began to retreat until it began to shrink from the light until only Fumikage was standing on the ground.

Fumikage: What ... What happened?

???: Tokoyami, luckily you're okay. You lost control over Dark Shadow but luckily Shade stopped you by creating light from its flames.

Fumikage: Oh ... Thank you very much in that case, Shade.

Shade: No problem, but your other companions are currently locked in the forest. Go to the campsite, I'm going to help others.

Shade then raced back into the forest to meet the last few people he wanted to meet. Shoka Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo, as they fought a guy who was literally pulling blades out of his teeth.

Shade: This thing sucks but it's interesting at the same time.

Shade then began to attack the villain with his "Blate tips" and the two started a swapping between blades. Whenever a blade was about to hit Shade, the latter turned into smoke to avoid it while the villain managed to dodge practically all the blades but one, after some clashes, finally hit him and thanks to Bloodcurle Shade paralyzed him and then knocked him out.

Shade: One less. I hope to be able to stop more.

Katsuki: But are you always wherever we are ?!

Shade: Unfortunately for me, yes because it seems your class is always in deep trouble.

Shade ran into the forest again to find other villains, but Shoka and Katsuki decided to follow him. The three then ran into another battle. Himiko had attached a frog girl to a tree with a knife and had knocked Ochako down. Shade immediately jumped into action, creating spikes towards Himiko, being careful not to hit Ochako but Himiko dodged them all.

Himiko: Oh, you are Shade right? Dabi told me to be careful of you but I want to cut you right now.

Shade: I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let myself be cut that easily.

Himiko then launched into the attack but before she could hit Shade of the blue flames they came out of the forest and stopped Himiko.

Himiko: Dabi, I already told you not to get in the way!

Dabi: Sorry Himiko, but it's for your own good.

Dabi then KO Himiko.

Shade: Well, you saved the damsel in distress. Where are the others?

Dabi: ... They are already gone. The ones who managed to escape are: a Nomu with saws for hands, Magne. Spinner, Mr. Compression, Twice and Mustard (Yes, Mustard ran off with them. He is an underrated character and therefore he will be important at least in my story).

Katsuki: Could we know why Shade is quietly talking to a villain?

Shade: He is undercover. Well, my work here is done. Eraserhead will have already called the police. What will you do with Himiko?

Dabi: Sigh ... let's try to get the police to give her a chance. They owe me a favor on the other hand.

Shade: By the way, does your dad know you were undercover?

Dabi: ... Maybe? No, he didn't know.

Shade: Well, good luck with your father's "Fiery" fury then.

Dabi: Whatever.

Shade then jumped off, teleporting from tree to tree to escape. Shortly thereafter the police arrived and captured Muscular, Moonfish and Himiko Toga, but Endevoar was also present among the police. Endeavor then approached Toya.

Endeavor: What exactly did you think you were doing?

Toya: I ... just wanted to help.

Endeavor: YOU COULD BE KILLED DO YOU KNOW? THEY COULD DISCOVER YOU! WHAT COULD I HAVE SAY TO YOUR MOTHER?

Toya remained silent.

Endeavor: ... Sigh ... You're grounded for at least a month ...

Endeavor then began to leave.

Endeavor: ... But congratulations on being so good undercover. I've never been good undercover myself. You are a great hero son. (Toya's work is the hero and is known as "Inferno", but he is always under the protection of his father because he is still young and Endeavor does not want him to get hurt)

Needless to say, Toya was more than happy to hear those things come out of his father's mouth.

-

And here's the new chapter! How are we doing? I'm from God, at home, alone, because there is never anyone anyway ... I'm a fucking alone