"W-why me though....why an insecure selfish brat?" Hinata said digging his nails into his palms. Suga grabbed his hand and held them. "Because you're not a selfish brat and your family is here to help with your insecurities. Please let me, let us help you" suga said planting a soft kiss on hinatas forehead. Hinata calmed down after a few minutes. They went back out after suga cleaned his face up and met back up with the group.

            "What happened shoyo are you oki" ushi asked worried. "I-im fine thank you ushi hey can I umm be blunt here" hinata said trying to figure out how to phrase it. "Sure whats up" teru said smiling. "I don't know why you guys like me or deal with me at all.... but I'm so happy that you do" hinata looked down. He was tearing up again. "Well the truth is we love you hinata and yeah I know this is a sucky way of saying it but I'm not good with words" kuroo said sheepishly.

            Hinata fake gasped, "you mean to tell me mr.smooth has lost his suave" he giggled out. Kuroo softly punched him in the shoulder. "Shut up or I might have to tickle you" he chuckled. "Don't you dare I won't flirt with you for a week no a month if you tickle me" hinata said stern. "Chibi-chan cmon please for me?" Kuroo said trying to do puppy eyes but failing miserably. Everyone around them just laughed at him.

           "You'll always be an alleycat quit trying to do puppy eyes" hinata giggled holding kuroos hand. "You're mean" kuroo pouted. "Yeah but you love me you said so yourself" hinata giggled. They are breakfast then went to practice. Today they were up against date tech and nekoma. Hinata was a little excited to see aone. He was the coolest person he knew, and yes he is aware that's mean but oh well. Aone is like a gentle giant who turns into a beast on the court.

           "BOKE QUIT GETTING DISTRACTED" kags yelled. "S-sorry" hinata said getting back in the game. They were up against nekoma first. They won the first set and lost the second. It was now 23-20 in the third set. Karasuno only needed 2 more points to win. Asahi served, and nekoma received it. They sent it back with a powerful spike from kuroo but noya wasn't about to let that go. Noya saved it and hinata and kags did the new quick they have been practicing.

          Hinata and kageyama have been practicing alone for a while so they could surprise the team when they tried it. Hinata spiked the ball with all his power and they got the point. Nekoma didn't even see thy ball let alone hinata move. He's also been practicing his speed and jumps. He can now jump higher then kuroos arms could reach.

          "YESSSS OMG IT WORKED" kags yelled hinata just stayed focused. It kinda scared kags but made him feel even better now. It quickly became 24-23 nekoma was catching up. "Hinata were our quick again" kags whispered. They knew kenma would pay attention and hear it to plan ahead. Hinata got ready to do the quick and as soon as he jumped he was blocked.

           WHAM The ball hit the floor. Nekoma was too worried blocking hinata they never noticed Asahi running up. Kenma looked defeated, like he was about to break down. They was until hinata ran over to him. "OMG KENMA DID YOU SEE THAT THAT WAS AWESOME YOU WERE REALLY GOOD TODAY YOU WERE ALWAYS PAYING ATTENTION AND WATCHING I WISH I WAS AS OBSERVANT AS YOU" hinata was quickly shush by kenma hugging him.

          Everyone was shocked. "W-whats wrong kenma?" Hinata asked worried. "I-i.... you just always know how to make me feel better" kenma said still hugging. Kenma stayed beside hinata the whole break. When he had to get up to play date tech kenma was cheering him on from the sidelines. Kuroo had never seen this side of kenma that tangerine really is a miracle.

        Date tech was a harder opponent. Karasuno lost the first set but won the second. They were 24-22 and date tech wasn't making it any easier to get that last point. All of hinatas spikes were blocked and he was getting more and more crushed. Aone noticed this and felt bad. He knew it was his job to block but this little tangerine was beating himself up for it. Hinata was calming himself down when kags turned and winked at him. It was time.