Chapter 63: Forthcoming Assembly

★⌒ヽ(˘꒳˘ *) Take a few breaks if needed!
This chapter is 2K + words!

2 HOURS AFTER THE SENT EMAIL

LOCATION: I-ISLAND ACADEMY'S PRINCIPAL OFFICE.

"These mongrels never give us a break," Principal Law uttered in disgust.

His eyes scanned the abrupt and disturbing email from (Y/n)'s doctor and frowned. His fingertips tapped rather roughly on his mahogany desk as if he played the piano with aggression. His other hand, combs through his roughly-tamed orange hair, making it more messy than usual.

"You seem to be in a dire situation, you old crane."

"Tch, please refer to him with professionalism and figure out how to handle your choice of nicknames."

"Come on now, let's not start something foolish. We are supposed to be in a nice, formal meeting."

Principal Law groaned and rubbed rough circles on his temples. His eyes rested upon the present E.S.F unit and compiled a few things in his head before he interrupted them with the unpleasant news. Professor Blight who has stood by the walls of the room, watched the principal extend his patience with the usual rowdiness of the E.S.F unit; which is never the case in such serious meetings such as these.

"Principal Law, would you mind finally tell us what has been in your mind these past couple of minutes and why you had to stop the meeting midway?"

The students in the room quickly turned quiet and realized the aura that their principal emitted as his eyes rested on his computer screen. Principal Law finally let out a devastating sigh, making the others in the room silent.

"It appears we have miscalculated the pacing and the intelligence of our foe," He held his hands together, still looking troubled.

"Keep your eyebrows together like that and it might get stuck like that for eternity," a boy with light blue hair commented.

"Silence, Silver. Now is not the time to say such things," the girl scolded again.

"It seems to me that none of you are yet in the right mindset to be attending this meeting," Principal Law growled under his breath.

The girl with bright red hair colour and wearing opaque sunglasses shook her head and turned her head away from the other two boys harshly.

"You can blame them for their inadequate manners, Principal."

"You better not be referring to me, you cardinal," Silver hissed.

He batted his silver wings in annoyance, causing some papers on Principal Law's desk to drop onto the ground. His silver eyes glinted towards the girl, making his eyes seem more white than usual.

"Jeez dude, you better stop with those scary looks. You look more and more of a blind bird than an angel with your looks," a boy with white hair and pink eyes teased. His fingers repeatedly twirled around his one braid on his bangs while he chuckled lowly at the two.

"Enough!" Principal Law roared, finally fed up with the rambles of the three. "The three of you need to get your head out of the gutters. This is about (L/n) (Y/n) and her current issues!"

"What?" Silver flapped his wings, "The last time I saw that little chick, she was fine. Even her quirk was in complete and utter control. She railed those criminals like they were nothing with her sheathed-katana."

More paper dropped to the floor from Principal Law's desk from Silver's wings. Principal Law watched his papers drop to the floor and scrunched his nose in annoyance.